• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Burnley (also some spare tickets)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, the new(ish) Premier League tune playing to our goals being played in loop being slightly tipsy ... good times watching football again. :D Let's just keep it going in the second half now. :D

Well. I cant describe how much hate I have for my car right now, as it decided to play up last night.

What a first half. Granted Burnley look poor in defence, but it could, and should really be 5-1 at HT

Goal of the season surely. If Ronaldo or Messi scores that, it would be ranked up there with Maradonas

Best compliment I can pay Spurs today. It's been a while since I have been confident we could score with every effort.

As I expect a lot of these not to play on Wednesday, there is no need to ease off the pedal. Big chance to grab some GD back on those around us..it could be crucial

I'd like to see Dele get a rest and GLC get some game time. We could probably also put Skipp on for Sissoko at some point.

I'd be very very surprised if we didn't concede a goal today, we're looking quite shaky at the back. Need to get another one at least to feel a bit more comfortable. :p

What a finish!!

Although has he injured himself with the power from that shot...
[Edit: no - seems to be running OK]

Amazing finishing today.

Back