• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

How do they keep making seats ??

I would assume the build always had some "extra" capacity, perhaps for approval/cost reasons they thought it easier to push a smaller amount and expand later.

Either way, it's probably a good sign we are pushing for the capacity so quickly ..

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...miKUPPurlPQ1pl5ijcgWgTfKHHG8gpfGVEYs7m2Jr2D-8

The book includes
• An incredible first-person account from Daniel Levy, describing the numerous challenges that were overcome in the land assembly and planning stages – not to mention the discovery of a large-scale drugs operation in one of the buildings.

not to mention the discovery of a large-scale drugs operation in one of the buildings.

So, uh...anyone seen Erik around recently? :D

I see Barry Hearn is talking up Antony Joshua's next fight being at our stadium next year. Yet more prestige and exposure.

Yeah naming rights is going to be through the roof when it finally happens. The only reason it hasn’t happened yet is because Daniel likely wants an unprecedented figure and rightly so. At this rate with it being widely viewed as the best stadium in the world, mourinho exposure, nfl exposure and now AJ exposure, no doubt Levy is going to pull in some monstrous dough.

With regards the capacity the Club says that once the latest increase is approved, they expect to file an additional application for another capacity increase in the near future!

Yeah naming rights is going to be through the roof when it finally happens. The only reason it hasn’t happened yet is because Daniel likely wants an unprecedented figure and rightly so. At this rate with it being widely viewed as the best stadium in the world, mourinho exposure, nfl exposure and now AJ exposure, no doubt Levy is going to pull in some monstrous dough.

With regards the capacity the Club says that once the latest increase is approved, they expect to file an additional application for another capacity increase in the near future!
I’m thinking that he’s waiting for a NFL franchise to make it a full duel purpose stadium and that will attract the biggest $.

He's a gooner apparently
He's definitely been quoted as saying that he doesn't have a team, or particularly watch football, but I can well believe in these cynical PR-driven days that he's just keeping it quiet for some reason.

He's definitely a Watford lad though...I think he's hung out with Troy Deeney in the past too. Our ground is slightly better than Vicarage Road.

Frank Warren is definitely a gooner but dont think barry hearn is. Hearn used to own leyton orient so think thats his ‘team’ but I dont think he has a team, he’s far to intelligent unlike us mugs to devote his life to a football team :D

His son Eddie used to have a season ticket at Spurs around 1993 but assume he kinda got his head straight as he got older and grew out of it.

Kalle Sauerland german/english origin promoter is a Spurs fan, possibly from the area along with his brother.

Back