• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Seems premature if true, considering the lack of pre-season was always going to limit his minutes under Poch, plus the injury.

Would assume with the Xmas schedule about to kick in he would be getting a lot more time in the team.

"IF true".

Once he gets fit, and has a bit of a run in the team, Ive no doubt these stories will be long forgotten.

And Im still confident he is a player Jose will really like.

All Jose has to do is point to Ndombele showing at the weekend and say that's why I won't rush you in.
It's not in anyone's interest, if he's patient he'll be fine.

Probably a case of putting 2 and 2 together from The Daily Fail. No quotes, no sources mentioned, just speculative gonad*s.

Finalize the transfer. This kid will be goddamn dynamite if we play him, and he fits Mourinho's style like a glove.
I thought we did the loan with an option in part to bypass the sell on clause? High loan fee, lower transfer fee, less money to PSG...

If that's the case we've essentially already paid a significant part of the transfer fee, not completing the deal would be throwing that money out the window. Would be a massive statement on Mourinho not rating him if we don't complete the deal. Don't throw good money after bad, avoid sunk cost fallacy and all that, but still.

Think we'll get some answers this month as Mourinho alluded to in his press conference.

Loving your optimism on this lad by the way.

Would really like to see him in place of Moura on the right.

Absolutely what I was going to say. I think also Kane would benefit massively from having a player like Lo Celso who could pick a pass.

Im getting a little peeved with this whole ‘needing time to adapt to the premier league’ chat. The only way thats going to happen is by being on the pitch. Not for 10 mins after Eriksen has already come on.

He needs to start getting proper game time from the start here or there.

Absolutely what I was going to say. I think also Kane would benefit massively from having a player like Lo Celso who could pick a pass.

Im getting a little peeved with this whole ‘needing time to adapt to the premier league’ chat. The only way thats going to happen is by being on the pitch. Not for 10 mins after Eriksen has already come on.

He needs to start getting proper game time from the start here or there.

Mourinho has a lot of experience bringing players into the PL from other leagues. I would be disappointed if he can't work on getting used to the PL on the training ground as part of that adaptation with game time also being a factor of course.

Back