• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not saying pace isn't good. Just that there are other qualities we also need. Like being able to control and pass a football fairly consistently.

We'll see when more players are fit. For me our best centre back partnership remains the same it's been for years and it's one without the pace of Sanchez.
We will have to agree to disagree. I think Toby has not been anywhere close to his best this season. I also think Sanchez has been very good from a defensive point of view. Wins more headers than the other CBs and has pace that they lack. Put a sound defensive midfielder in front of him and you will even see a different player with the ball imo.

what is going on, even Everton are rolling over for them

Caught the last 25. Ive seldom seen as clueless a defensive performance as Everton put in. Could have conceded 3 or 4 in that time. They should fudge off Silva and let a caretaker take the next tough run of fixtures and then bring in a new man.

As for the Dippers...they're gonna fudging win it aren't they?

It’s because we had no RB to speak of
It really was that clear
Even the knobs on amazon highlighted it
You can’t have a CM covering for a player out of position constantly... and leave his partner exposed to 3 men

for the last 3 games Aurier being “out of position” up the pitch was the genius move that gave us the attacking 5 according to the pundits?

For me, the problem was JM gambled ...and lost . I think he felt our front four would cause them so much damage, we would get off to a fast start and their confidence would just evaporate. Unfortunately, we conceded an early goal (again) , the y gained in confidence and took over the midfield where , with just Winksand Sissoko we were totally out numbered. We lost control of the midfield and really should have been three down at the break.

I was disappointed JM didn't recognize this and bring on more midfielders earlier.

However, what was most disappointing is that we didn't compete anywhere, in any area, against them and their much higher energy knocked us off our stride. This happens far too often against the better teams and is why we have such a wretched record against them.Two goals against in all four of our matches under JM means our defense needs serious work.

Oh well, we didn't deserve anything tonight. Hope it improves against Burnley

Back