• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leicester won the league with cloggers, like Wes Morgan, who were good defenders. Peak Chelsea had John Terry. It can be done. Sanchez is a very promising defender who has saved us with his pace this season when the ball has been played over the top.
Do we play the same style as Leicester? Do we want to?

Terry was very good on the ball. A lot better than Sanchez.

If I’m clutching at straws for a potential bright side tonight,it might be that Jose has just given certain players enough rope to hang themselves with.

And one or two gratefully accepted....

One thing Jose won’t stand for (from what I’ve seen anyway) is people showing ill discipline. Both goals easily avoidable. That’s how he won things.

If I’m clutching at straws for a potential bright side tonight,it might be that Jose has just given certain players enough rope to hang themselves with.

And one or two gratefully accepted....

don’t think United were that much better!

our players were overawed too, I seem to make this point every year but we played like we were facing Keane, Scholes, Giggs, Becks, et al rather than the fat one, the old one, those kids whose name I can’t spell properly and so on and so on

De Gea and Rashford are great, but that’s all they have
Agree
Kane hides at OT like he is being hunted down

Do we play the same style as Leicester? Do we want to?

Terry was very good on the ball. A lot better than Sanchez.
No but we do need a defender with pace when we get caught out. Toby is brilliant on the ball but has been caught out several times this season, as has Verts. Far too early to be writing off Sanchez.

Whilst we’re on the topic of poor performance Kane was shocking again tonight as he was Saturday

Sad to say you're right. Needs to concentrate on scoring. Whilst he's second to none at what he does, just because he wears No. 10 doesn't mean he has the all round ability of Messi. And this from someone who absolutely loves Harry :[

No but we do need a defender with pace when we get caught out. Toby is brilliant on the ball but has been caught out several times this season, as has Verts. Far too early to be writing off Sanchez.
Not saying pace isn't good. Just that there are other qualities we also need. Like being able to control and pass a football fairly consistently.

We'll see when more players are fit. For me our best centre back partnership remains the same it's been for years and it's one without the pace of Sanchez.

We sat way to deep and didn’t look at all set up to cope with that huge pitch.

Pretty uninspiring performance.

GHod I was so afraid of a loss, and guess what ... we just feel 'entitled' coz we are on three win streak and united 'are crap' - but they have a very good home record

and i damned well missed the game ! But what a strange starting lineup, especially midfield - but to then rely on a want away player near the end ? I'm guessing we didn't have very good protection in front of the back four, Rashford scoring both goals at the beginning of both halves. Where can i see a recording of the game ? No i don't have amazon prime

Now have also lost the 'wins every game when Alli scores' to boot - but we must have felt hopeful scoring before end of the first half...

Not a good day in the office guys n gals, beeeuuuhhh

Back