• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christ this is brick. So depressingly obvious. All the debate and flimflam aside, how can it be that Sissoko has become a starter in the middle of the park?

How brick must Ndombele look in training? Is he going to be the biggest waste of money imaginable?

Lo Celsio? Pointless, utterly pointless signing. Hasn’t kicked a ball and it’s almost Christmas.

You cannot build anything from the back with Sissoko and Sanchez. They are putting so much pressure on the rest of the team with their passing, hardly a single one is well weighted nor to feet atm.

Add Aurier and I could agree with you.

Sissoko wasting an attack.

He is bloody awful, as soon as the ball went to him you just knew the fudge all would come from it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Opponents know if not to bother marking Sissoko when we’re counter attacking, as that’s invariably the outcome :oops:

We don’t have a midfield. Well, Harry Kane is in there but as a result we don’t have a striker.
I agree ...no one in the centre of the park to run things...same as before...why Eriksen is coming on...
but why play without a midfield in the first place? you need players who can hold on to the ball ..possibly the ability to score and also assist the front runners.

Winks off, about time really. Not his best game.

Edit: would have course have preferred it to be Sissoko going off.

Back