• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not entirely sure as I can't understand anything they're saying, but it looks like Beinsports' half time commentators are arguing penalty for Manure when Rashford crashed into Gazza. o_O

The problem isn't Winks and Sissoko, it's Aurier and Sissoko. Play those two together and we end up with two RBs and light in central midfield.
This. I'd have started with Foyth and Verts at FB and pressed the middle of the pitch as that's where Yanited are weakest.

It'd be an unusual substitution to replace Aurier now, surely? I'd like to see Ndombele on though. Perhaps for Moura, who hasn't had the best game.

But what do I know?

despite a poor showing we can take this.
Nope, United haven't lost in ~137 games at OT when taking the lead.

Doctor Tottenham is not the man to break that cycle.

Interested to see what the 'Justified Ancients of MouMou' does to change this

Back