• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sissoko's passing is bloody fudging brick. He can not be trusted in the middle of the pitch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Will take that after that first 35 mins. I would like to think we cant play as bad in the 2nd half.

Good HT team talk from Mourinho. Do some tweeking. Come out 2nd half and snatch a win

Sissoko's passing is bloody fudging brick. He can not be trusted in the middle of the pitch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Happy to go to the break with that result after a poor start. Now for some HT magic and a better performance in the second half.

For the Norwegians on here, this is how the goal was described on VG - apparently our goal only came as a consequence of poor defending: :rolleyes:

FORFERDELIG FORSVARSSPILL! Først får Aurier skutt, men De Gea redder. Ballen går rett opp i lufta, og da får alli lagt ned ballen og skutt fra kort hold, uten at noen United-spillere presser ham. Men det er vakkert av Alli, som vipper ballen forbi Fred og Young.

Probably a United fan, then. :p

Aurier, Sissoko and Sanchez have been poor and mistake prone.

Kane almost invisible but his service has been almost non existent.

The rest have done ok, but many of the chances we have served up for Utd have been due to our right side being so useless for in that half.

United targeting Aurier with every attack.
Sissoko having to move across to cover all the time.
Winks left in the middle on his own.

It's an absolute mess.

Foyth or Dier for Aurier.
NDombele for Sissoko.

Back