• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thought I was seeing things, more money. Hopefully prime will have a trial period around that time and can watch for nothing. Mind you the way we're playing it might be a blessing if I don't sign up!

Unless anything has changed, you can get a 30 day free trial of Prime. It's one of those where you have to remember to cancel it else it just rolls to permanent and chargeable and you are tied in.

I’m trying to get a ticket for Bournemouth - booking using One Hotspur+ on my iPhone as usual.

Loads of tickets free, but I’m getting a message come up which I can’t get last when I try to click on a seat to select it. Any one else had this or know what to do?
upload_2019-10-25_20-19-32.png

Also I want a mate to come who hasn’t got a CRN number or One Hotspur.

It looks like I can just buy two tickets, but will I have an issue on the day if I do that?

I just had a very pleasant experience booking Liverpool tickets. The system actually told me how long I'd be in the queue and got me through when it said it would. No Wheel of Doom.

Who would have thought such things were possible in 2019...

How many tickets can be bought with 1 membership via ticket exchange? Want to take my old man to the Bournemouth game but he is not a member.

How many tickets can be bought with 1 membership via ticket exchange? Want to take my old man to the Bournemouth game but he is not a member.

I had this problem too, but assigned one of the tickets to a mate with a membership in my network who isn't going, and you can then select a print at home e-ticket rather than loading onto a membership card. (Game is now on general sale so can get them much easier now anyway)

Just a quick one,

I want to get my boy some tickets for a game for Christmas but it is near on impossible as a non member to get tickets, is it worth signing him up to as a Junior member? what are the chances of getting tickets via that route? I only really need 2 maybe 3 maximum. I have been to the old stadium a few times and got alot of my tickets on general sale but my account has not got the permissions to buy tickets.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Statement on February 2020 broadcast selections

Draw for UEFA club competitions means fixture amendments for February 2020 will be released no later than 20 December

Due to Premier League teams progressing to the knockout stages of UEFA club competitions, fixture amendments for the month of February will now be released no later than Friday 20 December.

This will allow the League to take into account the outcome of UEFA’s knockout draws, before allocating Premier League fixtures accordingly within the mid-season player break.

The draws for the UEFA Champions League round of 16 and UEFA Europa League round of 32 will be conducted on Monday 16 December.

The mid-season player break will have the 10 fixtures of Matchweek 26, split across the two weekends of 7-10 February and 14-17 February, 2020.

The break was introduced in June 2018 after positive discussions with The FA and the EFL regarding the football calendar.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1512979

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...s-u19-uyl-ticket-venue-broadcast-information/

Our Under-19s' UEFA Youth League fixture away to Bayern Munich on Wednesday 11 December has now been selected for live television coverage on BT Sport.

There is no change to the kick-off time, with the match still set to get underway at 3pm UK time (4pm local) at the FC Bayern Campus.

Currently third in our group, we must better Crvena zvezda's result away to Olympiacos if we are to progress to the play-off round.

Bayern Munich have advised us that entry will be free of charge to visiting supporters on the day.

https://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/news/0255-0d76ac7ccd7a-a88b2b84f4eb-1000--watch-uefa-youth-league-streams/

Four UEFA Youth League games per matchday will be streamed live on UEFA.tv in selected territories throughout the group stage: kick-off times CET.

The chosen games are centrally-produced by UEFA, televised by the UEFA Youth League rights holders and streamed on UEFA.tv in unsold territories. Highlights follow in all territories.

As a One Hotspur+ member (on the waiting list) what's the best way to get tickets these days? I know the club release opportunities on the official app, but is that the only avenue? Doesn't always leave a lot of time for planning. Really want to get down and see the new stadium.

Appreciate any advice that can be offered...

Last edited:
As a One Hotspur+ member (on the waiting list) what's the best way to get tickets these days? I know the club release opportunities on the official app, but is that the only avenue? Doesn't always leave a lot of time for planning. Really want to get down and see the new stadium.

You just have to get in line and hope for the best when the tickets are released, or try on the ticket exchange closer to match day. Or pay way over FV by buying from a travel agency etc.

Always a few on ticket exchange

The club have now published a formal policy dealing with sanctions for various offences, including the onselling of tickets.

Ticketing Sanctions

Selling home match tickets for equal or less than face value - Written Warning
Selling home match tickets for more than face value - Indefinite Ban
Selling away match tickets for equal or less than face value - Written Warning and removal of 50% of loyalty points
Selling away match tickets for more than face value - Indefinite Ban and removal of all loyalty points

More in here
https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011038339

The club have now published a formal policy dealing with sanctions for various offences, including the onselling of tickets.

Ticketing Sanctions

Selling home match tickets for equal or less than face value - Written Warning
Selling home match tickets for more than face value - Indefinite Ban
Selling away match tickets for equal or less than face value - Written Warning and removal of 50% of loyalty points
Selling away match tickets for more than face value - Indefinite Ban and removal of all loyalty points

More in here
https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011038339
Be interesting to see what happens to away ticket sales. Also, what is the punishment for a second offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back