• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Table looking much better

3. Leicester 29
4. Chelsea 26
5. Spurs 20

We could end up chasing Leicester for half a season. Surely they couldn't stay ahead again.

Leicester have another easy win tomorrow. United play us and City next week. Perfect opportunity to get some distance to them.

I thought VAR was awful today, how on earth we did not get that pen first-half is a joke, and their second should’ve been chalked off too, offside interfering with the keeper. And am I imagining it or was that last ball they played over the top not offside too?

Many wasted chances but overall positive. When Dier tired we had no-one to come in
and they suddenly got in. Mourinho has talked up Wanyama in the week, I am guessing he will become a sub option for Dier in these situations. Also, once again when Dele is off we concede space! Anyway, onwards!!!

I thought VAR was awful today, how on earth we did not get that pen first-half is a joke, and their second should’ve been chalked off too, offside interfering with the keeper. And am I imagining it or was that last ball they played over the top not offside too?

Many wasted chances but overall positive. When Dier tired we had no-one to come in
and they suddenly got in. Mourinho has talked up Wanyama in the week, I am guessing he will become a sub option for Dier in these situations. Also, once again when Dele is off we concede space! Anyway, onwards!!!

I think the handball decisions by VAR today were correct according to the rules. Any handball by an attacker, accidental or not, will always be given. A defender can get away with some.

There was no offside for the goal.

meteorology the biggest concern - dominate a game for 75 minutes, but still scrape through and almost give a draw away.

Players need to concentrate, someone needs to rip into them to make sure they do.

It takes the shine and morale boost off a victory, and six goals across three games is just living dangerously.

bad that late conceded goals has removed the shine off, what should have been a comfortable win.

maybe a silver lining though, training should go into defence and constant messages of maintaining concentration, should mean we turn up to Old Trafford and are less likely to be complacent.

I think the handball decisions by VAR today were correct according to the rules. Any handball by an attacker, accidental or not, will always be given. A defender can get away with some.

There was no offside for the goal.

He was definitely offside albeit by tiny margins but huge margins compared to the Son offside at leicester, ultimately they concluded he wasnt interfering but that is laughable as he is clearly right in front of Gazzaniga.

Var continues to stumble on in the same fashion as it has done all season. To make matters worse the bellend referee goes on to nearly play 98 mins.........

The problems were really in midfield. Sissoko gifted them the ball for their second, fudging idiot.

No bias there, of course. The only gift we gave Bournemouth was the useless and amateurish free kick by Ndombele from which Wilson scored. Up till then we were cruising. But of course you do not mention that.

Sissoko was beaten on the byline but Aurier was nowhere covering... Of course, the fact that he was our best midfielder completely escapes you as I am sure you missed the scorer of the third goal.

New manager, same old crap postings from the usual suspects!

Probably going to have to win at old trafford to keep that gap to the chavs at 6 points, as for some reason they are at home again next against villa.

If we can keep this run going leading into that home game against the chavs, then we will have a huge chance to pull them back in.

Probably going to have to win at old trafford to keep that gap to the chavs at 6 points, as for some reason they are at home again next against villa.

If we can keep this run going leading into that home game against the chavs, then we will have a huge chance to pull them back in.
I wouldn’t just be focusing on just Chelsea. We are 9 points off Leicester which is far from irretrievable. They don’t have the biggest squad and let’s see where they are come the new year. Especially if Rodgers goes to Arsenal, who knows....

He was definitely offside albeit by tiny margins but huge margins compared to the Son offside at leicester, ultimately they concluded he wasnt interfering but that is laughable as he is clearly right in front of Gazzaniga.

Var continues to stumble on in the same fashion as it has done all season. To make matters worse the bellend referee goes on to nearly play 98 mins.........

Looks very much like Aurier plays him on.

Also not sure if anyone noticed but only one player in the wall jumped for their first goal, sadly the ball wasnt going in that players direction, but one of the two players to his right would have taken the ball in their face if they actually jumped.

I find it incredible that they just stood there.

Beat me to it. We either should have been given the Sanchez goal or been awarded a penalty. They cant have it both ways, and I agree, how that 2nd goal was not chalked off for interference is totally beyond me.

Saying that we had several chances to bag a 4th at 3-0 and 3-1. Some awful choices and passes made, so only ourselves to blame for it not being more comfortable. I was going to say Burnley will be a lot tougher next week, but after seeing todays other scores, now I dont know.

Beat me to it. We either should have been given the Sanchez goal or been awarded a penalty. They cant have it both ways, and I agree, how that 2nd goal was not chalked off for interference is totally beyond me.

Saying that we had several chances to bag a 4th at 3-0 and 3-1. Some awful choices and passes made, so only ourselves to blame for it not being more comfortable. I was going to say Burnley will be a lot tougher next week, but after seeing todays other scores, now I dont know.

unfortunately the laws of the game mean they absolutely CAN have it both ways.
Ridiculous as that might be.

Another annoyance today. The free-kick situation.

If we had one in that position how confident would you be that we would score? Because you just knew, as mentioned in Tuesday's match thread, any other PL team has a player in their team who just buries them

Fair play to Jose, never thought he'd be the guy to bring the old spurs back.

I remember seeing a few analogies likening the move to getting rid of your long term lovely cuddly mrs for a physco latin vixen style kind of girl that'll fudge your brains out.

What seems to be a continuing theme is that we can't keep a clean sheet to save our lives but at least we're getting the three points but not without severe 70 minute uncertainties so it seems more the heart that is getting fudged at the minute but I'll take it.

Surprised though how open we are to counters where we end up with a 3 on 3 kind of situation, I hope Jose is laying in to the players for the naivety shown at times because it's not going to fly against better opposition (no disrespect to Bournemouth, plenty to West Ham of course).

Back