• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How was the first half? Can't watch the game. I see Bournemouth had more posession and more shots. Is that a fair reflection of how the game has been? Us on the back foot?

This sport is turning into a joke.

They cant have it both ways. If our goal is disallowed because of accidental handball then ours is a penalty. Complete and utter farce
FFS ...there are two different rules. It's been talked about enough all season.

Any handball, accidental or otherwise, is not allowed by the attacking team when scoring a goal.

Accidental handball is still a rule when a player is defending.

How was the first half? Can't watch the game. I see Bournemouth had more posession and more shots. Is that a fair reflection of how the game has been? Us on the back foot?

They had openings but didn't do much - shoot from quite far out. They got in down our right. Alli, Kan and Son, on the other hand were much more incisive getting into their box. On the break, we could have scored 3. Our midfield didn't look fluid

Bournemouth have had one decent chance, the other shots they've had have been from long distance and/or straight at Gazza. We've arguably had the better chances, and might have had a penalty as well. 1-0 to us is a fair reflection, I guess, but we could easily have been 2 or even 3 up. We haven't kept possession well, but it looks like we're actively trying to play more risky passes forward, leading to losing possession a lot. We look very dangerous on the counter, and Alli can be found time and again in the pocked just behind Kane. N'dombele looks off the pace though (was quite good in the last 15 mins though, but seems to be playing to far back), and Dier looks like an oil tanker - we're not really working too well centrally. Sissoko looks a bit misplaced out on the right, but have done some good things as well.

If we'd have been more precise passers, we would have steamrolled them. Our passing has really been the most negative thing this first half. Overall though, I would say there's quite a few positives (our directness), and we deservedly lead, in my opinion.

Mostly long shots and half chances for them. We've had the better chances imo and lead deservedly, though not a really impressive performance.

Slow start, got better. We seem happy to let them have the ball quite a bit, been getting some good counter attacking opportunities.

FFS ...there are two different rules. It's been talked about enough all season.

Any handball, accidental or otherwise, is not allowed by the attacking team when scoring a goal.

Accidental handball is still a rule when a player is defending.

Humph. You might have got away with that kind of argument in 2015 but this is a post-truth world now, where outrage trumps expertise every time, and we should be 3-0 up.

not really pretty footy, but my word it's effective

second goal similar to first, and what Alli thrives on, happy boy

Back