• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

He was very good last night, i have always thought he had talent but let himself down at times. Maybe Jose is the manager who will get him playing at his best because if he can we may have solved one of our FB problems.

Early days but i hope he keeps it up.

Certainly looks like he spits at the crowd to me. WTF. clown shoe!!!!!!!!

I agree with this response:

they jump on his back as he was about to spit on the floor, after making a run from right back to score. I really don’t think he’d spit on or at the fans and I think it does him a disservice to suggest he would, despite how mad he’s acted before.

Indeed, that is fair.

The end.

4wi3r7ds3a141.jpg

I agree with this response:

they jump on his back as he was about to spit on the floor, after making a run from right back to score. I really don’t think he’d spit on or at the fans and I think it does him a disservice to suggest he would, despite how mad he’s acted before.
This was my impression too. He got a real thump in the back just at that moment. I don't think there was anything sinister about. It just happened.

If someone jumps on your back the spit would end up all down your yourself.
It spat it out with force ended up 5 meters away.

He should just apologise. He's still hasn't apologised for the homophobia.

He's a dingdong plain and simple that makes terrible decisions.

You can see/hear him shouting "fudge off" to the crowd after celebrating the goal, but so what - he's been given a lot of stick by our fans, should be able to give us fans some stick back as well. We move on, we're not 5 year old kids. Who cares.

You can see/hear him shouting "fudge off" to the crowd after celebrating the goal, but so what - he's been given a lot of stick by our fans, should be able to give us fans some stick back as well. We move on, we're not 5 year old kids. Who cares.

I really like that perspective.

If someone jumps on your back the spit would end up all down your yourself.
It spat it out with force ended up 5 meters away.

He should just apologise. He's still hasn't apologised for the homophobia.

He's a dingdong plain and simple that makes terrible decisions.
To be honest you’ve just clearly got your pre conceived ideas about him and going to brand him a ‘dingdong’ regardless. And I’d love to know how many times you’ve done the experiment of playing football,having spit in your mouth and having someone jump on you and seeing where it ended up....

Back