• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Olympiacos

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Training videos - seems to be plenty of them about ...all interesting...

Last edited:
Gazzaniga
Aurier...Alderweireld...Vertonghen...Rose
Dier...Winks
Moura...Dele...Son
Kane​

Not sure Jose will change too much for this one. Must win.

---------Gazzaniga---------
Foyth--TBA---Dave---Rose
------Dier---Sissoko-------
-Lo Celso--Dele---Sonny
------------Kane-------

Save NDombele for the weekend with some light rotation. Think we'll see Sess off the bench too.

Anyone been to the Volunteer pub in Tottenham Hale? Any good? Also anyone know if it’s season ticket only? I’m only a member.

Gazzaniga
Aurier...Alderweireld...Vertonghen...Rose
Dier...Winks
Moura...Dele...Son
Kane​

Not sure Jose will change too much for this one. Must win.

Starting Rose and Aurier would be a reasonably big change because we couldn't move to a back three in attack. The obvious options seem to be going with Foyth and Rose or Aurier and Vertonghen.

Anyone been to the Volunteer pub in Tottenham Hale? Any good? Also anyone know if it’s season ticket only? I’m only a member.

I went in there before the dortmund game and there were dortmund fans, so I guess they're pretty welcoming.

My favourites are the Bricklayers and the coach and horses closer to the stadium.

If you're going to the volunteer may as well walk a bit further to the beehive.

Well that would be a first, a pub that declines your cash because you're only a supporter not a season ticket holder!

Some pubs do have signs up saying ticket holders only, but in reality if you're in colours and/or not being a knob then you're in.

I went in there before the dortmund game and there were dortmund fans, so I guess they're pretty welcoming.

My favourites are the Bricklayers and the coach and horses closer to the stadium.

If you're going to the volunteer may as well walk a bit further to the beehive.

Cheers, just waiting for a mate who’s coming into Tottenham Hale and doesn’t know the area. Otherwise I’d go straight to the ground.

I think he'll go

Gazzaniga
Foyth Sanchez Alderweireld Rose
Dier Winks
Son Alli Eriksen
Kane

Foyth attempting to do what Davies did last game.
Rose wide on the left, Son wide on the right. Eriksen tucking in more.

Cheers, just waiting for a mate who’s coming into Tottenham Hale and doesn’t know the area. Otherwise I’d go straight to the ground.

Fair play. I'll probably be in the Bricklayers before/after with a little group if you guys want some company. We've started a whatsapp group called 'Spurs Pubs' so we always know who's around.

Was a bit disappointed with the Volunteer to be honest, very small and not much atmosphere. I like the Beehive better, but it was all on the same day where we were doing a pub crawl to the ground from Tottenham Hale.

Back