• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Anyone notice how tinkled off he seemed as he was coming off? Shaking his head and muttering, all the way to the bench. Wonder if José is giving him some tough love to get the best out of him? Dele essentially said in his interview that he disagreed with Jose’s assessment that he hadn’t been playing well recently; maybe it’s riled him and made him want to prove the manager wrong (in a good way)?

Saw it, my opinion is it was the first time he was feeling in the zone/form for a long time, think he felt there was a goal there for him as well.

As long as it's respectful it's exactly what I want to see, want to play, want to win, hate to be on bench, hate to lose.

Saw it, my opinion is it was the first time he was feeling in the zone/form for a long time, think he felt there was a goal there for him as well.

As long as it's respectful it's exactly what I want to see, want to play, want to win, hate to be on bench, hate to lose.

Agreed.
I thought it was respectful of his injury record TBH. It was still a sub that could’ve cost us big but JM knows it for sure, I think he said post-match he won’t make subs like that again.
Dele has always been a huge favourite of mine, and anything which restores him to where he should be is a great thing.

I've been very critical of his form and effectiveness over the last year or so, so it was great to see a more engaged and productive Dele. There were much fewer forced flicks that lead to nothing and a turnover of possession, almost everything he did had real purpose. As I said great to see [emoji1547]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I've been very critical of his form and effectiveness over the last year or so, so it was great to see a more engaged and productive Dele. There were much fewer forced flicks that lead to nothing and a turnover of possession, almost everything he did had real purpose. As I said great to see [emoji1547]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

The real difference was that he was asked to play further forward. His form hasn't been the best recently but Poch has been asking him to play deeper which gives him less opportunities to do what he does best.

I think that what Mourinho did with Dele yesterday was similar to his approach with Aurier. Get them in to the positions where they can do the most damage and set the team up with others to cover them.

I think that what Mourinho did with Dele yesterday was similar to his approach with Aurier. Get them in to the positions where they can do the most damage and set the team up with others to cover them.
Exactly.
If Aurier is a liability at defending....keep him from doing too much defending.

If Davies is a solid and disciplined defender get him doing more defending.

If Dele works better further forward between the lines and ghosting into the box, get him forward doing just that.

If Kane is a deadly finisher keep him forward between the lines of the penalty box taking final passes.

He should definitely be on the sidelines:D:D

mega brickheadery!

tumblr_pprl0hosUs1wsl1m4_500.gif

One good game and he's a world class player again?

Don't be daft.

He'll be moved on in the summer. There is no doubt about that.

dude, understand your frustrations with him, he’s driven me bloody crazy recently.

but seriously he is as talented as they come, Mourinho has already called him one of the best in the world, and from training ground banter, has made it his first priority to sound out his form and try and get more from him.

think on that, he could have focused on Kane but decided Dele’s need for tough love was more important.

he’s had niggles and we’ve been out of sorts.

but seriously mate, it’s a clean slate for everyone now and Jose needs the time to see if he can make our players better...dele included.

Back