• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs v West Ham***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dier (orca holder) makes a difference to us - his passing has been hit and miss but he just sits there and holds.

No charging forward losing the ball then leaving a massive gap.

Moura just needs to release the ball earlier, he’s taken two out the game then losing it, he does that and he’s gunna be big for us.

Dele hasn’t played like this for months.

that's the best half of football I've seen for a long time. The mourinho effect is real; that is what it looks like when you see players who know they are playing for their careers and they feel confident whilst that's going on.

GHod knows what poch did to lose the dressing room but that he did appears obvious.

west ham are brick too, but some things never change

How has the overall performance been? Sounds promising according to what I heard on the radio.

I've been unable to watch the first half, but I'll try have a look at the second... COYS!

How has the overall performance been? Sounds promising according to what I heard on the radio.

I've been unable to watch the first half, but I'll try have a look at the second... COYS!

They probably mentioned it on the radio but a lot more direct. They’re obviously “first game” up for it but looking good. Strong in defence.

that's the best half of football I've seen for a long time. The mourinho effect is real; that is what it looks like when you see players who know they are playing for their careers and they feel confident whilst that's going on.

GHod knows what poch did to lose the dressing room but that he did appears obvious.

west ham are brick too, but some things never change
listening to some things, Poch hasn't been as invested and present on the training pitch as he normally was, he has been in a funk for a long time

it's very much all over the place, not much composure, but more direct and intense going forward, tight at the back

wet spam are terrible

Ben Davies will play ever game now.

There's no way Rose can play this role.

West Ham would be better off with Kyle Walker in goal.

Back