• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs v West Ham***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, i actually Forgot about Dele, that photo of them embracing would suggest he'd likely start. Maybe Dele instead of Moura. Personally i'd start Moura for dual pace on the break until Dele Alli stops being Dilly-Dally Alli

Mourinho normally has one inside forward out wide and the other tucked in. I think that Moura will probably be limited to being an impact sub, he is too wasteful in possession to be a regular Mourinho starter.

I think he's on an upward curve - lets hope he gets back to peak Dele and maybe Jose will use him up near Kane a bit more than we've seen recently.

Which ( imo) is his best position, like you i have seen progress over the last few games and he seems to be getting his game back together.

Mourinho normally has one inside forward out wide and the other tucked in. I think that Moura will probably be limited to being an impact sub, he is too wasteful in possession to be a regular Mourinho starter.

Apparently Mourinho tried to buy him twice so maybe he will use him more than Poch did.

Apparently Mourinho tried to buy him twice so maybe he will use him more than Poch did.

Was that when he went to PSG? He was one of the hot properties in world football at that stage. I still think that it will be mainly him or Son and given the choice, I would nearly always start Son.

Gazzaniga
Aurier...Alderweireld...Vertonghen...Rose
Sissoko.......Dier....Ndombele
Son............Dele
Kane​

Was that when he went to PSG? He was one of the hot properties in world football at that stage. I still think that it will be mainly him or Son and given the choice, I would nearly always start Son.

I think that was while he was at PSG. I would also start Son ahead of him though.

Seen a lot of people (not on this website) saying Dele won’t get on with Jose. Can’t see why not. He can be our Lampard, in fact pretty much was until he started playing inexplicably in CM. And I think José will like his temperament.

I think Dele will do very well under Mourinho, he's his type of player little bit nasty and winds people up.

I'm assuming that Ndombele and JV arent fit, and therefore we'll see:

-------------------------------Gazza-------------------------------

-----Foyth----------Sanchez---------Toby-------------Rose-----

----------------------Dier--------------Sissoko--------------------

--------Son-------------------Dele--------------------Lo Celso

-------------------------------Kane-------------------------------

Back