• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs v West Ham***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My predicted line-up:

Gazzaniga
Foyth Alderweireld Sanchez Davies
Sissoko, Dier, Lo Celso
Son, Kane, Moura

If we can get to 60 minutes without conceding, i think West Ham will get nervous and Jose will look to turn the screw by keeping things solid and hoping for a goal on the break....

Prediction: 1-0, Kane

I'm guessing Dier is a definite starter. Interesting to see what he does with the midfield.
My predicted line-up:

Gazzaniga
Foyth Alderweireld Sanchez Davies
Sissoko, Dier, Lo Celso
Son, Kane, Moura

If we can get to 60 minutes without conceding, i think West Ham will get nervous and Jose will look to turn the screw by keeping things solid and hoping for a goal on the break....

Prediction: 1-0, Kane
Dele will start as well IMO. And Ndombele if he is fit.

I'm guessing Dier is a definite starter. Interesting to see what he does with the midfield.

Dele will start as well IMO. And Ndombele if he is fit.

Yeah, i actually Forgot about Dele, that photo of them embracing would suggest he'd likely start. Maybe Dele instead of Moura. Personally i'd start Moura for dual pace on the break until Dele Alli stops being Dilly-Dally Alli

Maybe he just didn't believe or go along with Poch's project/path anymore.
Then Mou comes in with another plan, and he's all in with that. We then have the good Eriksen back. I see nothing wrong with that. Either he's in or he's not. It will be up to Mou to decide if he's gonna play Eriksen. I'm sure they'll have a chat, and Mou will decide after that.
I would have said to Eriksen that if he's committed, I want 150%. If I see anything less, you're off after 15 minutes.

I think the only way he plays Eriksen is if he signs a new contract. Otherwise we sell in Jan or let him rot. He won't like that with the Euros coming up.

Yeah, i actually Forgot about Dele, that photo of them embracing would suggest he'd likely start. Maybe Dele instead of Moura. Personally i'd start Moura for dual pace on the break until Dele Alli stops being Dilly-Dally Alli

He's been pretty damn good for the last 4 or 5 games (apart from Liverpool away). He was just getting hold of the Sheff Utd game (at 1-0) when Poch took him off and the tempo swung completely.

He's just a player that has had multiple injuries and is trying to get his form back. It wont be a straight line but there has been progress lately.

Dont take the flicks and tricks personally (they are often high reward), there's plenty of general play to like.

I'm not sure he's a Mourinho type player.

In fairness Mourinho did well with Ozil at Madrid, effectively giving him a free reign to do the business - set the side up to suit him.

Similarly Sneijder at Inter.

If Eriksen was to stick around, I could well imagine Mourinho using him to good effect.

That said, Im still firmly in the camp of "get Eriksen out of the club ASAP".

I think we could see 4231 in time but more likely 433 tomorrow. He'll be trying to pinch a tight game imo.

Gazzaniga
RB Alderweireld Jan LB
Sissoko Dier Ndombele
Dele
Kane Son

If Ndombele doesn't make it then it could be Winks. That or Dele drops back one and he goes with GLC nearer the front.

He's been pretty damn good for the last 4 or 5 games (apart from Liverpool away). He was just getting hold of the Sheff Utd game (at 1-0) when Poch took him off and the tempo swung completely.

He's just a player that has had multiple injuries and is trying to get his form back. It wont be a straight line but there has been progress lately.

Dont take the flicks and tricks personally (they are often high reward), there's plenty of general play to like.

Don't particularly mind any flicks and tricks if you can also do the basics, keep it simple at other times, not slow down our play unnecessarily and not give the ball away so cheaply (or get knocked off the ball so easily).

Dele will have to step up in a big way now as Jose wont accept the mediocre performances we've become used to in the recent months (or at least peak Jose wouldn't..)

Don't particularly mind any flicks and tricks if you can also do the basics, keep it simple at other times, not slow down our play unnecessarily and not give the ball away so cheaply (or get knocked off the ball so easily).

Dele will have to step up in a big way now as Jose wont accept the mediocre performances we've become used to in the recent months (or at least peak Jose wouldn't..)

I think he's on an upward curve - lets hope he gets back to peak Dele and maybe Jose will use him up near Kane a bit more than we've seen recently.

Back