• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Well Mourinho is a lot more entertaining in press conferences. Never took a lot from Poch's ones. But if Poch was fresh, raring to go, I'd expect similar amounts of passion and love for the job.

No doubt our profile has been lifted. It is all about the game on Saturday now. A win or a draw and we'll be on our way. A loss and the tension will build.

Football matches are not won in press conferences,(though they can be lost) but a positive message can unite the players and fans and focus minds.

That was an extremely impressive showing from him, the break and reflection seems to have done him the power of good and he spoke so much common sense today.

ticked all the boxes for me...polite, respectful, humble, driven, confident with his principles, excited to work with the enormous talent we have.

that was the perfect presser for me, and for someone who clearly was down to burning embers, the fire is now burning fierce in my heart.

I know the big tests are yet to come, and we need to see how he navigates the bumps in the road.

I am really hopeful here, optimistic that we can take the extra steps with this guy.

time will tell, but fudge me we’ve needed a manager like this, since the longest time.

I get he’s a divisive character, but it would be great if some people can just hold fire on what they think they know about him, and give him a chance with an open mind.

we have Mourinho and he’s one of us now. Let’s all take steps forward as one and win or die trying.

welcome to the club Jose, please continue in that classy manner, make our talented players hungry again, and please try and make our dreams come true by delivering shiny sparkling things with handles on.

coys.

Last edited:

Huuge pilows!

"Expensive duvet so so good!"

The highlight so far. Levy loved Poch, but Mourinho is great value too.

For comparison his opening press conference at United

I enjoy the bit around 19 minutes were he had a list of the 49 players he has brought through. He says a lot of the same things. But his mood is way less confrontational.

For comparison his opening press conference at United

I enjoy the bit around 19 minutes were he had a list of the 49 players he has bought through. He says a lot of the same things. But his mood is way less confrontational.

Looks flat. Doesn't feel part of it. Like he's making himself say positive things. Going through the routine. With us, there is a freshness. New facilities. Players he likes. A location he likes with his family. A chairman that I think he likes.

So I think his 'Happy One' piece is legit.

Back