• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

JOSE: I’M NOT ‘MR CHELSEA’

Mourinho enjoyed two successful spells at Stamford Bridge earlier in his career but the Portuguese has urged Tottenham fans to not view him as ‘Mr Chelsea’.

He said: “I think they have to see me as Mr Inter, Mr Real Madrid, Mr Porto. I am a club man, but a many clubs man.

“I decided in my career to have these different adventures in different countries until I did what I call the Grand Slam, England Spain and Italy. I did not stop. I wanted to do it and I did it with passion.

“I have always said the Premier League is my natural habitat is where I am most loved is where I felt if I had the option is the league and the country that I considered the best and found most enjoyable and where I am really happy.

“When you decide to stay more years in the country – I think Mr Wenger was probably the last of that generation of big era in football clubs, Sir Alex and Mr Wenger.

“Mauricio five and a half years was really amazing but it is normal to change from club to club. I wouldn’t be surprised if tomorrow Mauricio is manager of another English club – that is modernity in football.

"Now I only have one shirt and only one passion and only one thing in my mind which is my club and that is Spurs.

"I won the Champions League with Porto and three months later I was playing against Porto – that is life.

“I’m not Chelsea, I’m not United, I’m not Real Madrid, I’m not Inter – I am all of them, I gave everything to all of them and that is what I am going to do here, give everything.”

Watched the first 15 or so minutes on Sky, coming across very well.

Very calm, humble, making sure to pay huge respect to Poch - all the right things.

Hes done it before, of course, but its still nice to hear

I know how this will go down, but hey ho.
Body language is very good, it's not just what he's saying, but how he's saying it.
Looks a different man to recent years.
Wonder if he's had therapy, and I mean that in a good way.

I know how this will go down, but hey ho.
Body language is very good, it's not just what he's saying, but how he's saying it.
Looks a different man to recent years.
Wonder if he's had therapy, and I mean that in a good way.

My take on it is that he looked at Pochettino and thought fudging hell he is getting so much love for being humble and charming … I could do with that and in the same time his devil inside him is saying this is the best way to stick it to Man utd, Chelsea and anyone else who breathes near me

My take on it is that he looked at Pochettino and thought fudging hell he is getting so much love for being humble and charming … I could do with that and in the same time his devil inside him is saying this is the best way to stick it to Man utd, Chelsea and anyone else who breathes near me

Whilst still coming over ruthless

Mourinho is the reason Kane will not be going anywhere anytime soon. Levy gambled and Kane will win trophies and realise all of our child hood dreams … you heard it hear first … even though its obvious

Back