• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Interesting in the Miguel Delaney article on Mourinho that the United executives were similarly blown away by him, how much he’d changed since Chelsea etc etc.

Really hoping he has. The back room staff change is a good tangible move in the right direction.

Since people seem to think that it was two naïve first timers making a deal

Discussions centred around the present squad, the style of play Mourinho would adopt and potential transfer budgets. We understand while Jose believes the squad is strong, it is under-achieving and has the potential to be successful. Funds will be made available if deemed necessary.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ottenham-head-coach-how-the-deal-was-brokered

Common sense? Get outta here.

Interesting in the Miguel Delaney article on Mourinho that the United executives were similarly blown away by him, how much he’d changed since Chelsea etc etc.

Really hoping he has. The back room staff change is a good tangible move in the right direction.

Or his usual crowd are tired of working with him.

The other thing to consider is that he has been slated for how he leaves clubs

Porto haven’t been as good I believe but I’ve heard no negative noises and the players couldn’t wait to join him at Chelsea

Chelsea weren’t even a real club before he came in and made them into title winners. Yeah he didn’t De Bruyne and Salad but he did play and buy some amazing players ... both times

Madrid... well they hire and fire with no plan for anything

Inter fans love the man

United... he inherited a shocking united squad (take a look for yourself) and win two trophies there
Their worse now than they were when he was there and that’s after investing money but also selling or loaning players who actually did play for him (lukaku and smalling).

so maybe it’s the clubs as much as, if not more than Mou

I won’t lie I already feel the hatred from other clubs much more now that we have him.

It’s only a sign of things to come throughout the season and at every game we play.

Everyone desperately wants to see him fail - particularly at us and Mourinho will want to shove it back down their throats.

Could be a catalyst to create that siege mentality the forum always talks about that Poch never could.

Is it really going to be this pathetic?
Do some research.

What's pathetic about it?
Research what, that they have other jobs, when did that ever stop anyone in football.
Or are saying that everyone that has worked with Jose would love to again.
I know let's ask Eva if she wants the physio job.

Seems like Mourinho and his 4 Portuguese mates and Campos quite favour signing Portugeezers and Brazilians. Dier will be loving all this Portuguesian

That's a good point but I think that Moura is a bit of a luxury player and they rarely fare well under Mourinho.

What's pathetic about it?
Research what, that they have other jobs, when did that ever stop anyone in football.
Or are saying that everyone that has worked with Jose would love to again.
I know let's ask Eva if she wants the physio job.
Frankly, the end of your post perfectly illustrates my point.
You made a ridiculous, and pathetic, leap that maybe people that he has worked with for years don't want to work with him - purely because you don't like him. It's boring.
And frankly, it looks as though people who work with him go on to do pretty well - we even hired one of them.

That's a good point but I think that Moura is a bit of a luxury player and they rarely fare well under Mourinho.
He's had a lot of scampering little wazzocks in his time, like Duff Robben Willian - useful on a counter attack.
I thought he disliked slower, smaller, less fit players ike Mata.

He's had a lot of scampering little wazzocks in his time, like Duff Robben Willian - useful on a counter attack.

He prefers scampering little wazzocks who play with their heads up. I'm not sure that Moura Is enough of a team player or consistent enough for Mourinho.

Similarly. Rose's habit of running down the line and crossing without looking who is in the box will not go down well.

I think Moura will remain where he is - a squad option for certain games and certain tactics. He is a good squad player.

Similarly. Rose's habit of running down the line and crossing without looking who is in the box will not go down well.

Rose & Aurier, I think Jose has a particular bug with defenders who can't be positionally disciplined ..

Back