• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Great line from Jack Pitt Brooke about Mourinho today on the Second Captains Podcast
"He has never got anything out of any player born after about 1985."

What ever your opinion on the guy he has taken us to a new level exposure wise. An interview with a journalist out side the training ground said he had never seen any thing like it, hundreds of media from across the world, news helicopter over head etc.

Maybe its all part of the Levy master plan, next level manger (in some peoples opinion) = next level stadium sponsor.

What ever your opinion on the guy he has taken us to a new level exposure wise. An interview with a journalist out side the training ground said he had never seen any thing like it, hundreds of media from across the world, news helicopter over head etc.

Maybe its all part of the Levy master plan, next level manger (in some peoples opinion) = next level stadium sponsor.

I heard I think Miguel Delaney making this point. That Joe Lewis is really looking to sell and getting the most high profile manager in the game in will keep the club in the spotlight. The reason we are doing the Amazon documentary and the NFL nonsense is also for similar exposure.

Gazza
Aurier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Ndombele
Son Alli Lo Celso
Kane

I can't see Aurier or Rose lasting long unless they have a significant improvement in form. I'd have them down as joint favourites for the first player he criticises in public.

Great line from Jack Pitt Brooke about Mourinho today on the Second Captains Podcast
"He has never got anything out of any player born after about 1985."

Haven't given this much thought or research but off the top of my head, I think Scott McTominay is doing OK. Rashford aswell maybe

Are people really this gutted we have a multiple trophy winning manager now in charge? I love Poch and everything he's done for the club but this is a step up

I heard I think Miguel Delaney making this point. That Joe Lewis is really looking to sell and getting the most high profile manager in the game in will keep the club in the spotlight. The reason we are doing the Amazon documentary and the NFL nonsense is also for similar exposure.

oh fudge .. the quick flip (after 19 years) dead horse raises it's head again ...

Mate, neither Joe Lewis or Levy is looking to sell, they could have done the rebuild for half the price (without the are rejuvenation, train station, additional details) and sold out for not much less asking price. You don't go all out on a flip, you manage the cost to the smallest margin, something we absolutely didn't do.

Nor would they pay off Poch and pay Jose the second highest salary in the league in attempt to raise the selling price?

The only way you can believe that is if you believe Levy is brick with money, and I don't think anyone in the world would buy that theory.

Superb news. I am absolutely delighted with Mourinho being appointed.

Looking forward to the next stage of our journey towards true greatness as a club.

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Last edited:
I can't see Aurier or Rose lasting long unless they have a significant improvement in form. I'd have them down as joint favourites for the first player he criticises in public.

I agree. Foyth is a Mourinho RB - think of Ivanovic. Very similar player

That's odd... Mourinho loves workrate, pace, power, destroying the opposition's plan. His first aim is to stop the opposition, I think Sissoko fits that bill. A bit of a Lukaku figure.

Completely. I think Winks could be under more threat than Sissoko based on Mourinho's previous teams

Everytime you use the word 'Jose' (and you've been doing it since last night) I can picture you tossing off over a photo of him lifting some cup for Chelsea

Sickening.[/QUOTE

Yeah I reached critical low levels earlier and all the socks are in the washing basket, but thankfully I’ve just had my dinner so I’ve got plenty left in the tank...

id advise you stop imagining me masturbating, if you can....

or imagine with every tug, me chuntering....

jose...Jose...Jose

oh fudge .. the quick flip (after 19 years) dead horse raises it's head again ...

Mate, neither Joe Lewis or Levy is looking to sell, they could have done the rebuild for half the price (without the are rejuvenation, train station, additional details) and sold out for not much less asking price. You don't go all out on a flip, you manage the cost to the smallest margin, something we absolutely didn't do.

Nor would they pay off Poch and pay Jose the second highest salary in the league in attempt to raise the selling price?

The only way you can believe that is if you believe Levy is brick with money, and I don't think anyone in the world would buy that theory.
They would if Levy was selling it to them.
(Couldn't resist!)

Back