• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ben Davies

There really is nothing concrete to suggest Rose is clear first choice. And if you look at the stats - theres not even anything to suggest he is clearly a better player in any respect - they are virtually evens across the board.

The difference in the two, IMO, is in style. Rose is all energy and effort, whereas Davies works hard but subtly. Rose charges around, Davies positions well.

And yet, this season Poch has consistently played Rose ahead of Davies even when he has played poorly. I would suggest that indicates at the moment Rose is seen as first choice. Lets face it, he has made a number of mistakes yet he seems to start most matches

Been useless all season.

But he runs around like a headless chicken so people think he cares/good.

I don’t fully blame Rose he knows he’s not wanted here.

His selection is bizarre

You forgot to say he is "dynamic" which seems to mean a lot to some fans. ;)

Was one of the most feeble performances from a full back I've seen in ages. If Aurier put in that performance he would be slaughtered.

Back