• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Time to Quit

I think the way the game has been killed this season by VAR and the way the finally rebuilt connection between the club and the fans has just been severed again, is the end for me.

Spurs 1992-2014 was toss. brick managers, brick players, brick football. 2014-2019 was a return to the Nicholson and Burkinshaw era - the bond and emotion was rebuilt. I can't cope with a return to the brick

I think Sheffield United last Saturday will be my last game. I got better things to do. Football and Spurs have lost me
Lol

I see it more like the George Graham years - stop going to games, stop watching games, simply keep an eye on the scores, hope for losses when the pressure starts to build, come back if/when the hope and joy returns. Basically hibernate from football.

But sadly this time VAR may have permanently killed the game off by the time Spurs recover

I see it more like the George Graham years - stop going to games, stop watching games, simply keep an eye on the scores, hope for losses when the pressure starts to build, come back if/when the hope and joy returns. Basically hibernate from football.

But sadly this time VAR may have permanently killed the game off by the time Spurs recover
In which case you are very much a casual fan at best. I hated GGG but still went to every game and supported the team.

Stopped reading at "hope for losses" - Not for me, Clive.

In which case you are very much a casual fan at best. I hated 3G but still went to every game and supported the team.

Why?

Struggling teams are fine

But turgid anti-football teams led by a Grade A clam. That's like saying that because you are American, you have to support Trump.

We've now got Chelsea's DNA and Chelsea have seemingly stolen ours

giphy.gif

I’m upset Poch was sacked and getting Jose is an awful fit. Bizarre considering our constraints, Levy and our history of attractive football.

But remember the club is more important than anything or anyone. Ever.

Don't like it, but it's not any worse than Graham or ade tbh.
I support the club, not the man. It would be good to do both, but that's life.
It doesn't make sense to me, but then I can't see everything.

I’m upset Poch was sacked and getting Jose is an awful fit. Bizarre considering our constraints, Levy and our history of attractive football.

But remember the club is more important than anything or anyone. Ever.

Then surely the necessity for getting rid of the poison before it has chance to spread?

GB You got no balls and are no supporter. Good riddance and enjoy Sheffield Wednesday, you wont be missed at the stadium im sure of it. None of your attention seeking spewage on this forum either.

You hope for us to lose? Just so you can come back and say "Hey guys I was right and now im back"... Adios don't bother posting now since you are supposedly done … anything after this is yet more attention seeking. Jog on mate and all the best

Indeed. I was very vocal about wanting us to stick with Poch but I will still support Jose, who I hope proves me completely wrong. Just as I would love to be proved wrong by Dier, Sanchez and indeed any Spurs player that I don’t think is good enough for our club.

Well said they are my feelings as well.

Then surely the necessity for getting rid of the poison before it has chance to spread?

Never. I have no time for Jose, he’s a dinosaur. It will take a while to accept him but at the end of the day we all love and support the club.

What I want to know is how much money is levy prepared to give him and promised. Jose knows our model.

Am I the only person who is genuinely excited that we've attracted probably the biggest name in managing in the history of our club. A serial winner who has collected trophies at every club he's been at

And I remember the 90s/2000s where we certainly weren't playing attractively, it was barely even football

Back