• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

20191119-235702.jpg

Welcome Jose.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Mourinho brings to the club, the guy is a serial winner. Just think of how far the club has come to be able to sign Mourinho, because I have no doubt he could have still walked into most top jobs in European football.

Wow, that was quick. At least no interim manager - we have our man in and can move on, which I think is important.

This is new territory for Spurs. We've never signed a manager with this pedigree before, and that for me is a sign that Levy wants to take the club further.

That said, I'm torn about Mourinho. It's been a while since he did really well, and his tenure at Manure was controversial and not entirely succesful. And his football can be pretty dire But he's a proven winner, which could be what the club - and some of our players - need.

Interesting times ahead...

Wow, that was quick. At least no interim manager - we have our man in and can move on, which I think is important.

This is new territory for Spurs. We've never signed a manager with this pedigree before, and that for me is a sign that Levy wants to take the club further.

That said, I'm torn about Mourinho. It's been a while since he did really well, and his tenure at Manure was controversial and not entirely succesful. And his football can be pretty dire But he's a proven winner, which could be what the club - and some of our players - need.

Kind of where I am on this.

Welcome Jose.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Mourinho brings to the club, the guy is a serial winner. Just think of how far the club has come to be able to sign Mourinho, because I have no doubt he could have still walked into most top jobs in European football.

He’s walked out of most of them with a large cheque and little goodwill. Few were left.

I didn't want Mourinho as I think his intensity had waned but given some of the other suggestions I'd rather him than Alegri or Ancelotti.

I'll get behind him and hope for the best, I have to believe he understands what he is letting himself in for and can adjust to our parameters otherwise it will end in the usual acrimony in a years time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I have a theory on the speed, nothing to back it up rather than wild speculaion

Maybe Levy has been watching how Mopo has been flirting with other clubs other the past year and his comments about leaving after the CL and has been working on Jose for a while.

Mourinho got shafted at United due to the Ego’s of the bigger players. Here he has a team that will buy into his tactics. It may not be pretty football but he could be successful here.

I have a theory on the speed, nothing to back it up rather than wild speculaion

Maybe Levy has been watching how Mopo has been flirting with other clubs other the past year and his comments about leaving after the CL and has been working on Jose for a while.

STOP BEING WILFULLY IGNORANT.

Poch spoke in riddles when asked questions he didn't like. He was never going to leave after the champions league final. It was an attempt at humour said with a very large smirk on his face.

Did you ever watch one of his press conferences FFS?

I was gutted when Jol left but I could see the point. It took a while but we finally got the right manager.
And now we bloody sack that manager for yesterday's "big name"?!
Levy is a dingdong. Small time mentality to care so much about signing a manager with pedigree.
Who cares if he's won stuff? This doesn't make Spurs a "bigger" club because he deigned to come to us.
fudge Levy.
Poch needed more assurance with the squad. Get rid of players, bring new ones in. Make deals! Eriksen shouldn't have stayed.

Levy does the same thing every time. He will inevitably fall short of Mou's expectations and leave us chasing Steve Bruce in a couple of years.

Welcome Jose.

Couldn’t agree more sad to see Poch go but this is next level stuff.

How can it not be

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Training moved to the afternoon to allow him to take it.

Probably knows the players better than they know themselves already. Been to enough of our games recently.

Back