• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Some short memories flying around here. They were excellent in that period last season, outplaying Juventus and Real Madrid, and we were without Kane for both legs and Son for the 1st leg.

Absolutely they were, my point is, there is more to football than money, Ajax recently, like us for quite a while, have made money a marginal issue and have caught up in other ways.

Jose...well you can't say Levy isn't going for it. I just hope both Levy and Mourinho know what they are getting into.

I'm quite excited. I think Jose can make some of our players proper players. I'm thinking Sanchez, Dier, maybe Aurier. I also think some of our players, like Kane, will enjoy working for a winner. This could be epic or it could be an absolute brickshow.

But we're Tottenham and we don't do boring...

#MourinhoOut

No I'm not backing the new manager at any point.
He's a fudging clam.

He will put us down at every oppourtunty just so he comes out of every situation looking good.

He will create an absolutely toxic atmosphere. Even Son will be unhappy.

Jose...well you can't say Levy isn't going for it. I just hope both Levy and Mourinho know what they are getting into.

I'm quite excited. I think Jose can make some of our players proper players. I'm thinking Sanchez, Dier, maybe Aurier. I also think some of our players, like Kane, will enjoy working for a winner. This could be epic or it could be an absolute brickshow.

But we're Tottenham and we don't do boring...

I don’t think there is a chairman or manager in the game who understand it better than these two.

#MourinhoOut

No I'm not backing the new manager at any point.
He's a fudging clam.

He will put us down at every oppourtunty just so he comes out of every situation looking good.

He will create an absolutely toxic atmosphere. Even Son will be unhappy.

Haha I disagree but that made me chuckle.

Plus I don't think there is anything you could do that would make Sonny unhappy.

Ffs I’m still struggling with this. SSN just came back on after the break repeating the Jose in talks stuff. We had Poch 4 hours ago. Poch ffs. I have to go to bed I think.

Zlatan was the best player in the world then, he still is now, the issue at Barca was the muppet manager who tried to play him as a wide midfielder.
No he bloody wasn't, Zlatan has never in in his life been better than Messi.

Eto'o was also a better striker than Zlatan, do not believe the hype. Eto'o the better goal scorer, the better clutch player look at how the CL followed yet Zlatan joined the best team in the world and still couldn't win it he actually contributed to them not winning it and then the season after he leaves they win it again. It's not a coincidence.

Pep never played him as a wide midfielder, he played as the point man striker to replace Eto'o but he was not as good as Eto'o in the role and instead Messi took that space, at first he played them as tandem but Zlatan's form was awful the 2nd half of the season and he consequently was dropped. This would never have happened with Eto'o because Eto'o always performed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I don’t think there is a chairman or manager in the game who understand it better than these two.

I think they both know their parts of the game better than anyone but don't see them being a match. Quite the opposite. I just can't see this working without Levy and Mourinho ending up in a brawl in the centre circle. Everything about this screams car crash.

But you have to assume that these two clever men know what they're getting into bed with.

fudge me, it's nuts.

Wonder whether Mourinho coming in would chnage the view of some of our contract rebels about staying.

I'm not convinced that eriksen is a Mourinho-type though. I could see some like Dele, Dier, Sissoko, Ndombele and Kane thriving though

Fergie?

Absolbloodylutely, imagine what we’d have seen had Scholar got that one over the line.

Think he was inferring now ..

- truth is, Levy would be failing in his job if having fired Poch, he did not at least consider Jose

Fans get all emotional about brick and want to make the decision for the personality they like, the chairman of the club has to make the call to get the best possible chance of success.

Wonder whether Mourinho coming in would chnage the view of some of our contract rebels about staying.

I'm not convinced that eriksen is a Mourinho-type though. I could see some like Dele, Dier, Sissoko, Ndombele and Kane thriving though

It fudging better not.
And if it does I will lose a lot of respect for DL if he doesn't ship them out.

None caused to me, but I dunno, I wouldn’t use it as an attempted slight, generally, I can only speak for myself, but I don’t consider it a negative thing.

It was meant in the sense that it would require a particulrly dispassionate mindset to dwell/focus on the negative aspect of such a result.

Back