• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

I think I’ve said it before about Mou on here but when you hear him on Sky as a pundit it’s clear he is an expert at small game management situations. Something we’ve been poor at historically.

He gets the maximum out of most scenarios, especially in his first couple of seasons.

He got that rubbish Utd team to finish 2nd and win a Europa league and FA Cup.

I think I’ve said it before about Mou on here but when you hear him on Sky as a pundit it’s clear he is an expert at small game management situations. Something we’ve been poor at historically.

He gets the maximum out of most scenarios, especially in his first couple of seasons.

Very good point

I think the timing and lack of caretaker statement seems to indicate we have a pretty good idea of who's next.

I would prefer the proven route at this stage ..

or things escalated really quickly

Which doesn’t quite fit with Levy making a shrewd and dispassionate decision, though. If Poch started throwing the lemons about and Levy told him to fudge off and Perez fronted up and said “fudge you back, dwarfy” and Levy then tweeted the sackings, the chances of repenting at leisure go up somewhat.

He wins big games and knows how to get that bit done
He doesn’t know how to develop or coach players though
It’s a balance we need

And that’s why he won’t leave now. He’s bound to be loving life at the moment. Leicester have an excellent squad, many underrated players, and a real team spirit. No chance he would leave that to come here.

And bundles of money

This is the point I was making, his in game analysis is amazing. When you watch us it's clear that's exactly what we need. I love Poch, but tactically he isn't yet at those sort of levels.

Which doesn’t quite fit with Levy making a shrewd and dispassionate decision, though. If Poch started throwing the lemons about and Levy told him to fudge off and Perez fronted up and said “fudge you back, dwarfy” and Levy then tweeted the sackings, the chances of repenting at leisure go up somewhat.

not necessarily to violence, maybe Poch talked himself out of the job and Levy decided to rip the band aid off

didn’t Redknapp end up losing the job after a meeting which he attended with the understanding it was to discuss a new contract?

Mourinho announced tomorrow as manager till the end of the season initially with an option on two more years.

Ryan mason in charge for Sat.

Back