• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

This.

Bale in 2012/13 was almost like the perfect hybrid of Kane + Son + Dembele: a supreme athlete who would terrify defences with his pace & strength which meant he could single handedly launch an attack from the halfway line and score with either foot if he was given an opportunity anywhere within 25 yards of goal.

Kane before the ankle injuries was pretty darn good at hitting in screamers too but now seems to more of a fox in the box who becomes a creator when he drops deep.

Minutes per shot from outside penalty area by Kane in EPL

2019/20: 109 minutes per attempt
2018/19: 76 minutes per attempt
2017/18: 50 minutes per attempt
2016/17: 60 minutes per attempt
2015/16: 62 minutes per attempt
2014/15: 56 minutes per attempt
2013/14: 63 minutes per attempt

compared to Bale from outside 18 yard box:

2012/13: 30 minutes per attempt
2011/12: 45 minutes per attempt
2010/11: 88 minutes per attempt

No. 9 v West Ham reminded me of Kane's falling-over goal earlier this season.

The finish at Swansea was pure genius, but for me, he saved the best to last. Final minutes of the season. What an absolute peach of a goal....

I’d almost forgotten how reliant on Bale Worldies AVB was that year at Spurs.
Indeed... imagine if we’d had Bale 2 or 3 years ago when teams were resorting to park the bus tactics to stifle our attack, Bale would’ve blown those buses to bits with those long range strikes!

Or at least forced defenders to push up more as it often took 2 or 3 players to stop Bale, which would’ve created more space for prime Kane to work in.

Although I will say, he seems a lot more energetic when he wears an England shirt..

Will become England's all time leading goal scorer in 2021 is my prediction.

I think he's having challenges with poch or the team in general

Sent from my SM-G975F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Well, given that he has said in the past a lot of his runs have been timed off Eriksen's passing, I'd say it is pretty clear Eriksen's total lack of form is a major factor. We should also not forget that England have not really been challenged by anyone in their group, in oct you could argue that the hardest game they got was a championship calibre team against whom they got lazy.

Well, given that he has said in the past a lot of his runs have been timed off Eriksen's passing, I'd say it is pretty clear Eriksen's total lack of form is a major factor. We should also not forget that England have not really been challenged by anyone in their group, in oct you could argue that the hardest game they got was a championship calibre team against whom they got lazy.

I think this is one of the main reasons, a lot of our players relied on the quick play of Eriksen and its not there anymore.

Now that Kane has learnt first hand that there is no loyalty in football maybe he should do himself a favour and sign for a big club where he will earn big bucks and win big trophies

Now that Kane has learnt first hand that there is no loyalty in football maybe he should do himself a favour and sign for a big club where he will earn big bucks and win big trophies

We gave Mopo more time to turn it around than most clubs.

This view that a manager that has 24 points in 24 games at a top 4 club whilst flirting with other clubs is hard done by when sacked is just weird.

I swear some would be happy for us to go down if it meant keeping him

As for Kane, he didn’t convince when he said it was a shock he went, nor did he seem that bothered

Or he could be very excited to keep playing for his boyhood club, under one of the most successful managers in the modern era with 25 trophies to his name.

A manager who's main striker tends to get the lions share of the goals ..

Currently second highest scorer for club and country across Europe' top five leagues, season 2019/20

27 - Lewandowski (from 25 appearances)
21 - Kane (22)
19 - Immobile (18)
18 - Sterling (23)
17 - Ronaldo (20)
17 - Werner (22)
14 - Jimenez (24)
14 - Lukaku (19)
13 - Aguero (16)
13 - Pukki (19)
12 - Benzema (16)
12 - Abraham (21)