• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

TA Arnold: 24 assists + 5 goals in 102 games over 8,079 minutes (337 mins per assist)
A Robertson: 22 assists + 3 goals in 96 games over 8,409 minutes (382 mpa)

K Walker-Peters: 5 assists + 1 goal in 23 games over 1,482 minutes (296 mpa)

Impressive from young KWP, beating the assist machines for assists. Maybe Liverpool will buy him as a backup for TAA?

If he catches Rooney it will be a massive achievement, much bigger than just outscoring the man. Rooney was carried through the last part of his England career and fed penalties so that he could break Charlton's record. I doubt Kane will get the 108 caps that Rooney managed either so his goals per game is going to have to stay this good.

Partially true, think it's more to do with the team around him not being 'at it'.

Compare tonight’s Kane to what we have seen recently - energy levels and motivation seemed much higher.

Why isn’t this on show for spurs atm?

I get the tram they played tonight was a bunch of farmers, but the likes of Watford and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are keeping him silent with ease.

Kane’s showings for club recently are one of the reasons I can believe the manager has lost the players.

Compare tonight’s Kane to what we have seen recently - energy levels and motivation seemed much higher.

Why isn’t this on show for spurs atm?

I get the tram they played tonight was a bunch of farmers, but the likes of Watford and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are keeping him silent with ease.

Kane’s showings for club recently are one of the reasons I can believe the manager has lost the players.

Space is key
These international sides give him loads of room to play
Also he has better full back supply
And of course he is the main focus for the attacks
With us our FBs are woefully bad in attack, and Son has played central with him IMO restricting Kane

Space is key
These international sides give him loads of room to play
Also he has better full back supply
And of course he is the main focus for the attacks
With us our FBs are woefully bad in attack, and Son has played central with him IMO restricting Kane

Our setup is not helping our strikers .. hasn't been for a while.

Kane is a natural finisher, and yes he will farm brick international sides, but we have to figure out how to help him farm brick PL sides (and they do have them)

Our setup is not helping our strikers .. hasn't been for a while.

Kane is a natural finisher, and yes he will farm brick international sides, but we have to figure out how to help him farm brick PL sides (and they do have them)
Kane’s overall spurs record has dropped back the more son has scored...
sure someone will say I’m wrong but that’s how it feels to me

Kane’s overall spurs record has dropped back the more son has scored...
sure someone will say I’m wrong but that’s how it feels to me

I don't disagree, but it seems old fashioned tactically (one lead, one support striker)

I think our number one priority now should be figuring out how to get a working front 3 (Kane, Son +1 of Dele/Lucas), it may take us until summer to sort out defensive positions, we have the attacking personnel. fudge it, lets win or lose 4-3 vs. going down with a whimper.

Back