• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

My GHod I loved kanoute.
Who was the last successful striker we signed? Kanoute?

It looks like moura has no place in poch's plan (assuming he has one right now!).
So, why don't we just sell Moura in Jan and give Griezmann a six month shop window loan to get him out of Barca?!
Job done! Simples.

Are you sure you're not a Spurs scout?
We can Scott whomever we want, Levy has to pull the trigger and we know he has a habit of not doing so then wavering to sign the same player 2 years later for double the amount.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

We can Scott whomever we want, Levy has to pull the trigger and we know he has a habit of not doing so then wavering to sign the same player 2 years later for double the amount.

Where has that happened?
I get the sentiment but I can’t think of anyone obvious that has happened with
I can think of plenty we turned down but most IMO wouldn’t have had the games here go develop like they have at lesser clubs

Where has that happened?
I get the sentiment but I can’t think of anyone obvious that has happened with
I can think of plenty we turned down but most IMO wouldn’t have had the games here go develop like they have at lesser clubs
Heung Min Son.

We were first interested when he was at Hamburg at looked into signing him the same window Bale left but chose not to then signed him anyway 2 years later.

There have been other examples of players we scouted but didn't buy at the time because we were unsure who then went on to prove themselves to the extent we could no longer buy them.

Heung Min Son.

We were first interested when he was at Hamburg at looked into signing him the same window Bale left but chose not to then signed him anyway 2 years later.

There have been other examples of players we scouted but didn't buy at the time because we were unsure who then went on to prove themselves to the extent we could no longer buy them.

Certainly agree with the latter
I never heard anything about us wanting Son before but I’d never heard much of him until we brought him

Certainly agree with the latter
I never heard anything about us wanting Son before but I’d never heard much of him until we bought him
I remember it vividly because I was watching a quite a bit of the Bundesliga at the time and he was an up and coming talent. I remember paying particular attention to him once I knew of our interest and was super disappointed we didn't go for him and then he ended up at Levekusen and I thought that was it, we would never get him, fortunately it all worked out in the end.

Back