• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I've got no problem at all with what he's said, personally; he's just being honest. Levy wouldn't let sentiment get in the way if the "logic" of the situation favoured him and the club; he's got nothing to complain about if the player chooses to suit himself when the boot's on the other foot, and neither have we, as long as he carries on doing what's asked of him while he's here.

I've got no problem at all with what he's said, personally; he's just being honest. Levy wouldn't let sentiment get in the way if the "logic" of the situation favoured him and the club; he's got nothing to complain about if the player chooses to suit himself when the boot's on the other foot, and neither have we, as long as he carries on doing what's asked of him while he's here.

I think that the problem is that he is no longer good enough for where we want to be and him sitting out his contract will block our ability to buy a replacement. I assume that what he is actually looking for is a decent pay off.

Spot on!

I think that the problem is that he is no longer good enough for where we want to be and him sitting out his contract will block our ability to buy a replacement. I assume that what he is actually looking for is a decent pay off.
Levy needs to pay up the required contracts and stop playing silly buggers with our squad!
All this fart arseing about is doing no good whatsoever to Poch or the squad!

Levy needs to pay up the required contracts and stop playing silly buggers with our squad!
All this fart arseing about is doing no good whatsoever to Poch or the squad!

Was he fart arsing about when he agreed terms with Watford for Rose?

Yes because Rose is still here so it was a FAIL
Seriously unless Levy sorts this all we are going nowhere anytime soon!
We are playing with the big boy but acting like bloody amateurs!

He can't control who is interested in signing him. I think that I am right in saying that this is the second summer in succession that Rose has turned down the chance to join another club.

He can't control who is interested in signing him. I think that I am right in saying that this is the second summer in succession that Rose has turned down the chance to join another club.
Then move on and sort the ones you can!
If you offer Rose a good package he’ll be gone, we all know that! Everybody has a price!

I don't understand how the quotes from Rose marry up with him turning up at Watford's training ground on deadline day

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...ill-leave-contract-expires-2021-a4285931.html

He said: "It's pretty obvious what happened [in the summer]. People upstairs at Tottenham were trying to do what they were trying to do. I've said [to them] I've got 18 months left on my contract and I'm not going anywhere until my contract has finished.

"In January, you're probably going to hear something [about my future]. I'm telling you right now that I'm not going anywhere until my contract is finished.

"Daniel Levy told me in the summer there was no new contract for me at Tottenham, which is fine. I respect that. We move on.

"My contract is up in 18 months' time and I'll leave the football club then. People [in the media] can save their time trying to get stuff ready for January about me being sold.

"Because I can tell you now: it ain't happening. I know what people were trying to do in the summer... There were no bids — that was rubbish."

"When the manager stops calling me into his office, stops giving me advice, that's when I'll think it's time to leave Tottenham,"

"But until then, I'm not going anywhere. I'm lucky to have a manager at Tottenham who, from the first day we met, has always stuck by me, regardless of anything, regardless of the rubbish in the media about me being sold or not part of his plans — all that nonsense."

"It can happen throughout your career and it's happening right now to me. The manager has done everything possible to help me get back to how I was playing last season. Obviously I'm raring to go and I'm up for the challenge.

"I'm ever so lucky for that relationship that I have with [Pochettino]. With Gareth, I can say the same. We speak whenever we're here [at St. George's Park]. We speak occasionally on the phone and if I play I want to give everything for him and the team, and obviously for the nation.

"I've got very good relationships with both managers, I feel as if both managers know that I may not always play well but they can rely on me giving 100 per cent in each game that I play. I feel very lucky that I'm in the situation I'm in."

Then move on and sort the ones you can!
If you offer Rose a good package he’ll be gone, we all know that! Everybody has a price!

I broadly agree that it was a mistake not moving him on this summer. I just refuse to agree with a post using block capitals.

Back