• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

The guy has said this before
He doesn’t want to leave
Players hold the power when the clubs have these contracts in place
The way these articles are written it does spin a lot with the headlines

genuinely fascinating given everything else that’s happening with our club right now.
So this begs the question - why is he even anywhere near the first team?

He should be banned from all of the training areas, from the stadium on match days, etc. Let the little clam rot for 18 months. Make him do all the charity events, make him do all the press events - fine him the maximum we can if he doesn't do them perfectly. Leave him out of anything that would result in image right payments. Don't give him access to any of the club's trainers, equipment, nutritionists, etc.

The club can't be held hostage by greedy little clams with an over inflated sense of self worth. We need to ensure nobody thinks they can take us for a ride and accepts the offers when they come in.

So this begs the question - why is he even anywhere near the first team?

He should be banned from all of the training areas, from the stadium on match days, etc. Let the little clam rot for 18 months. Make him do all the charity events, make him do all the press events - fine him the maximum we can if he doesn't do them perfectly. Leave him out of anything that would result in image right payments. Don't give him access to any of the club's trainers, equipment, nutritionists, etc.

The club can't be held hostage by greedy little clams with an over inflated sense of self worth. We need to ensure nobody thinks they can take us for a ride and accepts the offers when they come in.

What has he said that’s wrong?

He doesn’t want to leave
Gets on with the coach
Happy to work for the team

And... that’s normal at his age isn’t it
Toby has done that
Eriksen-sen-sen has done that
He also says whilst he is in the managers plans he is happy to stay here
I don't think there were any offers that came in for Eriksen - if there were then he's as bad as Rose.

Same with Aldeweireld and that one's completely on Levy not properly anticipating player price inflation. Levy very, very rarely gets it wrong, but he did on that one.

I don't see that Rose has said or done anything wrong here. The club wants to get rid of him and he's been told he is not getting a new contract, but he is perfectly entitled to stay until his contract expires. He has made some foolish comments in the past, but I don't see anything wrong here.

His performances need to improve though. That's an entirely different matter.

A club can either lose money selling a want-away cheaply, or lose money while they sit around running their contract down. I haven't got a problem with Levy driving a hard bargain when we buy players, but I think it's in our interests to cut our losses with players who want out.

I don't think there were any offers that came in for Eriksen - if there were then he's as bad as Rose.

Same with Aldeweireld and that one's completely on Levy not properly anticipating player price inflation. Levy very, very rarely gets it wrong, but he did on that one.
Not sure anyone wants any of our players
It’s clear they think their better than some other teams think

What has he said that’s wrong?

He doesn’t want to leave
Gets on with the coach
Happy to work for the team

He is not working for the team his performances have had a massive drop off. He like Eriksen might say he is working hard and nothing has changed but it clearly has.

Southampton match at the end of last season was his faults well.

Kid has an attitude problem and should rot in the reserves or go out to Turkey on loan which is now his true level.

A club can either lose money selling a want-away cheaply, or lose money while they sit around running their contract down. I haven't got a problem with Levy driving a hard bargain when we buy players, but I think it's in our interests to cut our losses with players who want out.

My one gripe on Levy and his transfers, he clearly over prices some of our players. Bentley and gomes were two others who sat around for years wasting wages before leaving.

I trade football matches on betfair all the time. If a trade is not going the way I wanted before I entered into it, i get out.

"Rose was asked about his form but instead chose to address the ongoing speculation over his future"

Rose could have just given bland footballer speak, but instead chose to speak out and raise more uncertainty/unsettling around the club. Create divisions between management and board. And talk brick as usual.

Once again, Rose is just needlessly stoking trouble and discontent.

Athletico wanted him. He said no.

Anything for a headline. You know what papers are like.
Rose, Eriksen, Toby and Yan are called 'the rebels' by some, quite nauseating.
Poor squad planning and dreadful implementation by Levy.
The club is a PR disaster.

He is not working for the team his performances have had a massive drop off. He like Eriksen might say he is working hard and nothing has changed but it clearly has.

Southampton match at the end of last season was his faults well.

Kid has an attitude problem and should rot in the reserves or go out to Turkey on loan which is now his true level.
He was arguably our best player in the CL final
His form has dropped
It’s dropped to the level of Toby and Jan
They get NO stick from anyone yet their happy to leave

Back