• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jack Clarke

Because if he’s deemed the runt of the litter amongst other random players there may be reasoning behind that and certainly there’s at least a perception by Bielsa that he’s not good enough to get in the squad.

If we were to take seriously the reports that Poch was t actually consulted and it was just a Levy signing he never asked for then that only increases the probability.

By no means does that wrote him off completely. After all Kane was pretty naff in the lower leagues relative to what we’d expect from a future world class striker. But it’s only right to be concerned and Kane was quite the anomaly.

How about we just give the lad a chance?

Why on earth would you think that? The lad has barely beginning his career.
Because I’ve got bored defending young players season in season out, so thought I’d go rogue just once and see how the other side live.

It feels great. Writing someone off confidently and absolutely, on <1% of the evidence you need to make an actual decision. Wonderful times.

he's never going to be good enough.

Might have a career at league one level or a Lowe league abroad but definitely 110% won’t make it at Tottenham.

Should have shown more in the zero minutes he’s had so far.

He’s the English Nkoudou.

Hopefully we recall him so we can terminate his contact.

Or send him away to the glue factory to be put down.

We should sign Phillips from them just before the January window shuts, just to fcuk with them, northern monkeys.

I do actually think we should try and sign more Yorkshire players they tend to have a lot of grit, Rose excluded.

We should sign Phillips from them just before the January window shuts, just to fcuk with them, northern monkeys.

I do actually think we should try and sign more Yorkshire players they tend to have a lot of grit, Rose excluded.

Danny has plenty of grit fella. He might not know when to keep his mouth shut, but lacking in fight is one charge I'd never level at him.

Danny has plenty of grit fella. He might not know when to keep his mouth shut, but lacking in fight is one charge I'd never level at him.
Indeed when he first started he used to have too much grit* and commit lots of silly fouls e.g. a 2 foot scissor challenge when the attacker is facing away from goal on the half way line. Now what sort of stupid full back would do that sort of thing, Serge?

*Napoleon syndrome

Tottenham Hotspur winger Jack Clarke has not had an enjoyable start to the season.

He was loaned back to Leeds, to gain more experience at a club where he made only four first team starts last season.

Clarke is edging closer to his first Championship appearances of the season

He has been named on the bench by Marcelo Bielsa during the last two Championship games.

These are small steps for Clarke, but encouraging progress nonetheless.

After being on the bench in the first two games, Clarke went six weeks without even making the Leeds squad.

He was left having to play under-23 football, and The Mirror reported a fortnight ago that he could be recalled by Tottenham due to a lack of action.

There is a long time until January, and Clarke can change the discourse surrounding him.

All he needs is a chance, and then he has to seize it.

It might be getting closer. The signs are very slowly, looking positive

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/...anee-jack-clarke-edging-closer-to-leeds-unit/

Maybe if Poch goes before then he can just come here
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ottenham-tension-arsenal-jack-clarke-transfer

"To Daniel Levy, the numbers added up, and to Jack Clarke, the 18-year-old Leeds winger, it was a dream move, the chance to continue his development at Tottenham in the Premier League. Levy had been alerted to Clarke’s potential by statistical analysis of his performances last season and, at a cost of around £10m rising to £11.5m, the Spurs chairman felt it all made sense.

Levy closed the deal at the end of June but there would be one problem: Mauricio Pochettino did not want Clarke in his squad this season. Leeds had asked for a loan-back at the beginning of the negotiations only to be told by Levy there was no chance of it happening. It was never on the table and then, all of a sudden, it was.
Clarke came to London, posed for pictures with the Spurs shirt and headed straight back on the train to Leeds where he is contracted to spend the season on loan. Spurs have a recall option in January."

Definitely needs a new loan, if all he’s doing is training then he may as well have been with us for the last 4 months.

I do wonder why Poch even rejected him in the first place to be honest.

Even if he wasnt in the thinking for the season it would make a degree of sense to have him with us to assess him/get him acclimated etc before sending him out on loan in perhaps January.

He may even have proven something of an instant hit.

Instead Poch just batted him away instantly it seems.

Back