• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Remarkable. So many still patient and content to carry on, even though it’s not dramatic in the least to suggest if our current form continues we could be going down!

Yep I’m sure Levy will be content to admire all the hypothetical credit in the bank and risk all his years of toil, to potentially be in the championship.

I don’t get why he’s revered as a GHod, perhaps I’m right that so many have been brainwashed or ‘hoodwinked’ by this emotional guy who’s ship with this current squad has run aground.

So what next if we get our tummy’s get tickled by the pie and mash rude boys???
Don’t worry let’s carry on, we will play Norwich soon we’re sure to beat them! We will have a brand new set up the week after but the performance will be as disjointed as it has for a while...

fudge it, let it carry on...we’re so Unambitious with a mediocre desires that we will love you forever, because you got us top 4 and got us to a final, have the keys to Tottenham, openly talk about leaving us, do whatever you like mate.

set us on fire poch and we will sing cumb by ya and praise our lord for the warmth...

In short...

we can’t bloody carry on like this, we cannot beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine...Watford...Brighton...Sheffield Utd Ffs...

Serious relegation fears are actually here!

and no I wouldn’t trust him with money...not one bit...

th

It's actually crazy mate, the statistics, records, data is all there to see. We are now a season and a third into form that is around 14th place and our form has been moving downward for a third season.

Yet folks are having a completely twilight zone conversation about how we can expect to outperform Pool & City because of our wages and squad like we are sitting in 6th or something ..

And the same people want underperforming players out of this club as quickly as possible but happy to sit and watch an underperforming manager drag the club continuously down based on some weird logic that we owe something to a guy that we pay 8M a year. Let me not comment on how somehow a manager who has achieved top 4 with no trophies is "unreplaceable" and there is no one on market as good ..

Well at least I don't have to watch us play more brick this week-end . might actually be able to enjoy the fudging week-end.

all about opinions. I’m quite happy making the call I outlined. I’m happy with you saying you aren’t.

where are you getting ‘a season and a third’ from though? We made one of our best ever starts last season. And were in title contention up until that Burnley game.

the trippier article is really not great if you ask me. Clearly something has happened at the club which has ruined the thing that made us unique on the pitch, that togetherness. Something has fractured between the players and probably the staff. I’m at a loss to figure out how those players that we saw in those changing room videos signing Oasis were at the same time desperate to get out, and what exactly changed. But something did.

I just don’t know that Poch needs to be the one to go when a lot of these players are going anyway. I’m willing to let him rebuild as long as we aren’t relegated this year. Obviously that would be disastrous but I’m willing to roll the dice on that small possibility given it’s quite obvious another big club would happily snap him up.

clearly something happened at the club. Something massively effected a large group of players. This season has been awful. But forgive me, I just don’t think what has happened is as simple as ‘Poch lost the dressing room’. If he lost the core, our equivalent of Lampard, Terry and Drogba, and they were all sticking around, I agree he’d be done. But I don’t think that has happened. It feels like something more complex.

It's actually crazy mate, the statistics, records, data is all there to see. We are now a season and a third into form that is around 14th place and our form has been moving downward for a third season.

Yet folks are having a completely twilight zone conversation about how we can expect to outperform Pool & City because of our wages and squad like we are sitting in 6th or something ..

And the same people want underperforming players out of this club as quickly as possible but happy to sit and watch an underperforming manager drag the club continuously down based on some weird logic that we owe something to a guy that we pay 8M a year. Let me not comment on how somehow a manager who has achieved top 4 with no trophies is "unreplaceable" and there is no one on market as good ..

Well at least I don't have to watch us play more brick this week-end . might actually be able to enjoy the fudging week-end.

Remind me never to trust your stats and data if they say that for a season and a third we've been in the type of form that gets us to 14th.
Nothing like a bit of twisted hyperbole.

Remind me never to trust your stats and data if they say that for a season and a third we've been in the type of form that gets us to 14th.
Nothing like a bit of twisted hyperbole.

Mate, the range is about 45-46 games now, so to be completely accurate a season +8 games? (so, sorry, slight exaggeration) and in that time, the form is around 14th (you can check it yourself)

I believe prior to the last game we had 23 points from last 20 games, so a 40 odd point season (that's just above relegation form), the 46 game run is just as bad.

The data is there mate, go run the numbers yourself, no calculation you come up with is going to tell you anything but horror. and btw, run the numbers for last 3 seasons and every stat gets worst, GF, GA, XG, Goals per game.

I think the latest worrying stat Id heard is that AVB took 45 points from his last 24 games in charge while Poch has taken 23 points.

Is that correct???

all about opinions. I’m quite happy making the call I outlined. I’m happy with you saying you aren’t.

where are you getting ‘a season and a third’ from though? We made one of our best ever starts last season. And were in title contention up until that Burnley game.

the trippier article is really not great if you ask me. Clearly something has happened at the club which has ruined the thing that made us unique on the pitch, that togetherness. Something has fractured between the players and probably the staff. I’m at a loss to figure out how those players that we saw in those changing room videos signing Oasis were at the same time desperate to get out, and what exactly changed. But something did.

I just don’t know that Poch needs to be the one to go when a lot of these players are going anyway. I’m willing to let him rebuild as long as we aren’t relegated this year. Obviously that would be disastrous but I’m willing to roll the dice on that small possibility given it’s quite obvious another big club would happily snap him up.

clearly something happened at the club. Something massively effected a large group of players. This season has been awful. But forgive me, I just don’t think what has happened is as simple as ‘Poch lost the dressing room’. If he lost the core, our equivalent of Lampard, Terry and Drogba, and they were all sticking around, I agree he’d be done. But I don’t think that has happened. It feels like something more complex.

Mentioned it other answer, our run is in the range of 45-46 games of miserable form (and while the start last season was good, over 3 seasons almost every stat has declined).

I don't put much faith in Tripps comments, he's being led by questions, he obviously has his own agenda. I don't claim to know "why" things have gone to brick and no intention of trying to prove that point. My only point is "things have gone to brick, and the data agrees", find me a single data point in last 12 months that says anything but the house is on fire.

Where I seem to disagree is Poch, my priority is not, nor will ever be Poch, my priority is Spurs. Once you take out the emotion and concentrate on the data, as well as the result that changing a manger more often than not brings, there is only one sensible answer. You and others disagree and that's fine but the pretending things are ok and it's normal to write off a season in November is a reach.

Mate, the range is about 45-46 games now, so to be completely accurate a season +8 games? (so, sorry, slight exaggeration) and in that time, the form is around 14th (you can check it yourself)

I believe prior to the last game we had 23 points from last 20 games, so a 40 odd point season (that's just above relegation form), the 46 game run is just as bad.

The data is there mate, go run the numbers yourself, no calculation you come up with is going to tell you anything but horror. and btw, run the numbers for last 3 seasons and every stat gets worst, GF, GA, XG, Goals per game.

It's not accurate at all, our form last season up to Christmas was not 14th.

So it's not even a season nevermind a season and a third. This time last season we were just about to spank Chelsea to put up near the top of the table as I recall.

Mentioned it other answer, our run is in the range of 45-46 games of miserable form (and while the start last season was good, over 3 seasons almost every stat has declined).

I don't put much faith in Tripps comments, he's being led by questions, he obviously has his own agenda. I don't claim to know "why" things have gone to brick and no intention of trying to prove that point. My only point is "things have gone to brick, and the data agrees", find me a single data point in last 12 months that says anything but the house is on fire.

Where I seem to disagree is Poch, my priority is not, nor will ever be Poch, my priority is Spurs. Once you take out the emotion and concentrate on the data, as well as the result that changing a manger more often than not brings, there is only one sensible answer. You and others disagree and that's fine but the pretending things are ok and it's normal to write off a season in November is a reach.

Liverpool posted record numbers last year and didn't win the league, are saying if they top the league this season but don't beat those numbers they have went back the way and klopp should be sacked?

I think the latest worrying stat Id heard is that AVB took 45 points from his last 24 games in charge while Poch has taken 23 points.

Is that correct???

Well, too lazy to dig through two seasons but as an indicator

- AVB was fired on 16th December of that season
- 8 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses in 16 games, lowest position of 9th in the table (actually lowest position all season was 9th)
- 50% win ratio
- So 27 points just from those 16 games, ratio of 1.68 ppg

Poch on this season
- 3 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses in 12 games, lowest position of 14th
- 25% win ratio
- So 14 points from 12 games, ratio of 1.17 ppg

But waiting on the excuses .. AVB had twice the fudging win ration of Poch in the season he got fired

- 8 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses in 16 games, lowest position of 9th in the table (actually lowest position all season was 9th)
- 50% win ratio

Poch on this season
- 25% win ratio

But waiting on the excuses .. AVB had twice the fudging win ration of Poch in the season he got fired

I’ve been telling y’all for years, AVB was the man.

- 50% win ratio

Poch on this season
- 25% win ratio

it's not 2 points from 8 games though is it mate

Back