• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Kominsky Method on Netflix. Just finished both seasons, very good. Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin along with quite a few guest appearances make it an enjoyable watch, a bit like Afterlife with Ricky Gervais. Has comedic moments but also delves into the sadder times in life.

Going to be binging on season 4 of The Man In The High Castle.

man-in-the-high-castle-season-4-poster-405x600.jpg

Jack Ryan S2 Thoughts

Did they have to shoot up the whole palace and kill loads of essentially innocent people?

And, once they had done that, what difference would have killing one more, the president, have made, even more so as they had hard evidence he had killed the US Senator?

Am watching it again, the music is amazing it’s like an old spaghetti western

Yeah the tension and eerie atmosphere overall is v well done. The tribal style music is also pretty cool.

They’ve absolutely nailed how the Star Wars world should look.

shame it’s only 30-ish mins though.

It is very very good. I don't really want to read any critics views or reports about it. To me, it is old school Star Wars with less CGI and all that crap (I know there is CGI but it is not in your face as much). It reminds me of an old western or Samurai film for some reason, maybe intentionally. If you like Star Wars you'll like this.

The Mandalorian is superb, got a feeling we'll be watching a lot more of these spin off tv series from Disney. Given how the paid for the rights fro Lucas they'll need to recoup some of the cost. Win for Star Wars fans.

Back