• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Had a peek at spurscommunity last night and there's a bloke over there who seems well connected who reckons Kane wants Poch out. This fella had the inside the line on the split in the camp during Pochs first season so seems to have some credibility.

Had a peek at spurscommunity last night and there's a bloke over there who seems well connected who reckons Kane wants Poch out. This fella had the inside the line on the split in the camp during Pochs first season so seems to have some credibility.
Me too, but that never happens as the players are worth more.
Word from the training ground is Kane is causing problems. So who do you back?
I heard that last month.

I'm really torn on this. A manager has to have absolute authority so allowing players to dictate is a dangerous road to go down (look at Chelsea). But I can see why players would be questioning Poch and it is Harry fudging Kane. I really don't know.

You think Kane (and every other player) doesn't know we should be beating Sheffield?

The main problem with Poch is when you look at all the players who seem to have a problem with him (Toby, Jan, Eriksen, Rose, Sissoko, Kane, etc.), there isn't one young player there. If most of the experienced players are seeing something wrong, are seeing the results go sideways and are not seeing the leadership to help change it .. who is the problem?

Maybe they see bad/late subs, see tactics not work week in, week out, lack of merit/form based selections, experienced players freezed out when they disagree.

Honestly, I hope if Kane really feels that, he goes to Levy

You think Kane (and every other player) doesn't know we should be beating Sheffield?

The main problem with Poch is when you look at all the players who seem to have a problem with him (Toby, Jan, Eriksen, Rose, Sissoko, Kane, etc.), there isn't one young player there. If most of the experienced players are seeing something wrong, are seeing the results go sideways and are not seeing the leadership to help change it .. who is the problem?

Maybe they see bad/late subs, see tactics not work week in, week out, lack of merit/form based selections, experienced players freezed out when they disagree.

Chicken and egg, which came first.
We were fighting for the title beginning of the year, got to CL final, what made players turn away from methods that were working, why did poch stop not trusting players that got us there?
Something somewhere has happened, who knows what.
It's not as if we've been one season wonder's and are going back to the norm.

Chicken and egg, which came first.
We were fighting for the title beginning of the year, got to CL final, what made players turn away from methods that were working, why did poch stop not trusting players that got us there?
Something somewhere has happened, who knows what.
It's not as if we've been one season wonder's and are going back to the norm.

At this stage (your point I think), it doesn't matter anymore.

What matters is direct action to resolve (which so far we haven't seen)

The Spurs Show had a number of journalists and others on 6 weeks or so ago who were saying this, as I mentioned on here at the time.

I think thats a good post with fair points. I also would be fairly sure that if it's out in public, as it seems to be now, Levy already knows. Kane strikes me as a man who wants to win. I don't see him causing a problem, if that's what's happening, and not having the courage of his convictions to go to Levy.

I think thats a good post with fair points. I also would be fairly sure that if it's out in public, as it seems to be now, Levy already knows. Kane strikes me as a man who wants to win. I don't see him causing a problem, if that's what's happening, and not having the courage of his convictions to go to Levy.

Well the problem is Kane's options to win are probably significantly higher without us, he doesn't have to try and fix Spurs, he can just move on.

At this stage (your point I think), it doesn't matter anymore.

What matters is direct action to resolve (which so far we haven't seen)

If you don't know what the issue is how can you fix it.

More importantly (firmly tongue in cheek), fix it and what do we have to talk about. Leave it as it is, or might have to do some work ffs!

Does that not then turn us into the clubs we've hounded over the years on here like Chelsea and Real who go straight to the owner when things don't go their way and player power rules?

Does that not then turn us into the clubs we've hounded over the years on here like Chelsea and Real who go straight to the owner when things don't go their way and player power rules?

Go strait? after 46+ games of brick results?

If the senior players have tried to have a conversation (Jan example) with Poch to give an opinion and the result has been him freezing them out, then I hope our main player steps up.

Let's be clear, this isn't a manager who won the PL last season with record points or some brick like that and 5 games into a new season players couldn't give a rats ass .. This is a team struggling for almost a full 12 months and the players needing leadership, not getting it and seeing the senior players (the ones we could depend on) getting isolated.

And while the team looks disjointed, poor, too slow, I still think the majority of the team is trying ...

Well the problem is Kane's options to win are probably significantly higher without us, he doesn't have to try and fix Spurs, he can just move on.

Very true but if he is disgruntled, the lad strikes me as one who has a genuine love for the club and maybe wants to give it every chance here. However, if he wants trophies, eventually that won't be enough to keep him.

With the press they like to keep these stories till something happens i.e if Poch takes Kane off with 20 mins left and we are losing one nil or something,then the stories will trickle out ,i won't be surprised either before xmas or after we'll have the first story Kane wants out story and it be the main talking point for the next 6 months.

Is their a thing between them ...Poch picked him for the Champs League Final,clearly unfit and he's first on the team sheet,never gets subbed(has he been subbed by Poch in any game??)seeing him on Saturday he should have been taken off after 65 minutes,totally ineffective for most of the game,and still kept him on.

The other thing is, just how much actually leaks from the club?

I mean, we barely even announce player signings these days, and when it comes to rumours we are buttoned down tighter than Levy in the transfer window.

I can completely understand players being disillusioned right now. It is pretty clear Poch is (was?) as well. I think last season really put the doubt into them all.

I can believe Kane is fed up, or wants more from management, or has complaints. And its no surprise its not come out - if it is true - because of the nature of both him and the club.

Back