• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

But he has also never played in a tough league

I think this is the main problem, players who come in from abroad usually take a while to get used to the pace and physical side of the British game. It always amazes that there are still some fans who can not/do not see this.

I think this is the main problem, players who come in from abroad usually take a while to get used to the pace and physical side of the British game. It always amazes that there are still some fans who can not/do not see this.
Look at Jorginho this season
I thought he was gash
Now he looks class

Look at Jorginho this season
I thought he was gash
Now he looks class

tickle my balls with a feather, i wish i had a pound for every player who has come in British football from abroad ( and not just to our club) and got slated by the fans. I was at Anfield when they beat us 7-0 the first season for Ossie and there was some dingdonghead on the coach back slagging of Ossie and saying he would never be a player in our game. fudging idiots.

NDombele is a player but he's not even close to playing regularly in the League, got out battled yesterday as he tired after another knock.

Not sure where GLC is meant to play! I know he played right mid yesterday.

By the same token plenty of players come and hit the ground running.

And, the non binary option, plenty of players come in and perform well enough - while improving significantly as they settle down.

And, the non binary option, plenty of players come in and perform well enough - while improving significantly as they settle down.

Well they are always exceptions but i would hazard a guess and say that it takes most players who come here from leagues which are slower and less physical then ours take a season or more to show their best.

This is the truth, people just remember the players who failed rather than those that just came and settled immediately it's much less of a story.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Well they are always exceptions but i would hazard a guess and say that it takes most players who come here from leagues which are slower and less physical then ours take a season or more to show their best.

And as I tried to point out - I agree with that, BUT, "showing their best" after one season doesnt mean that during that bedding in season they still arent necessarily playing well/well enough/contributing.

sorry I don’t believe for one second we’re paying him that
All the reports at the time seems very speculative and all quoted different numbers

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/...ch-tanguy-ndombele-will-earn-at-tottenham-ho/

Not saying this article is the definitive truth but it seems he's one of our highest earners. That's probably because other 'big' clubs were interested in signing him from Lyon. For the record I rate him, much more than Lo Celso, who based on what I've seen can go back at the end of the season once his loan ends.

And as I tried to point out - I agree with that, BUT, "showing their best" after one season doesnt mean that during that bedding in season they still arent necessarily playing well/well enough/contributing.

Of course it does not, but as i tried to point out for most players who come into our game it usually takes that long for them to be at their best.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/06/...ch-tanguy-ndombele-will-earn-at-tottenham-ho/

Not saying this article is the definitive truth but it seems he's one of our highest earners. That's probably because other 'big' clubs were interested in signing him from Lyon. For the record I rate him, much more than Lo Celso, who based on what I've seen can go back at the end of the season once his loan ends.
I’m a massive NDombele fan
Said it last season and the season before from what I saw he would be a great signing for us
Also I didn’t see anyone else making any offers hence why I don’t believe the £200k although I do believe he will be on very good money

I’ll also add the Le Celso in the two starts he has had for me has been our best player. He was class yesterday too

Le Celso has started 2 games and you already want rid? I thought he's looked pretty good, clearly has ability with the ball and seems a tough customer. Like a MKII of Lamela which I welcome.

Le Celso has started 2 games and you already want rid? I thought he's looked pretty good, clearly has ability with the ball and seems a tough customer. Like a MKII of Lamela which I welcome.
Like a Lamela that can pass and move

Back