• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

To be fair to them, Stones is a poor CB, Fernandinho is a midfielder and their left back looks incredibly green.

After the brick that happened with the City fans at the Etihad I figured most in here would not be favouring them. I mean, I can't stand some of their players but I have more respect for Liverpool the club than I do City.

Aguero is never scoring at Anfield is he. Like Hazard last season when Chelsea played there. 9 times out of 10 he buries that anywhere else

Anyone know what the rule is on first infringement with Var
Do they bring it back or claim it’s an advantage even if the ref didn’t know so?

After the brick that happened with the City fans at the Etihad I figured most in here would not be favouring them. I mean, I can't stand some of their players but I have more respect for Liverpool the club than I do City.

So do I to be fair. They're a great club and it's a great football city. I respect them but I fudging hate them. The sanctimony and the fact most of my mates support them means I'd rather anyone win than Liverpool. Footballs not logical is it? If it was, I'd be supporting someone other than Spurs.

It’s the cult
I swear If our fans were as brainwashed as theirs for us we would do better
They cannot accept anything ever against them
When they killed the Juve fans it wasn’t their fault
When their fans broke into hillsborough it wasn’t their fault
When they threatened their own fans to steal tickets in Istanbul...it wasn’t their fault

cannot say their not the best team in the land now but you will know hype like it when they win it

Last edited:
Would almost make up for yesterday if City got a point now. Sadly its like there is a forcefield around Liverpools goal

Back