• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's dawning on me that Poch might not be able to turn this around.

He. Might. Have. To. Go. [emoji52]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Not sure what more could have been done, to be honest. Poch changed it up multiple times, picked the players everyone wanted picked, and we still looked utterly crap and probably should have heavily lost to a side with more energy, commitment and bravery than we have shown in three-odd years.

To those thinking Poch makes the wrong choices, he didn't, and he wasn't out-thought by Wilder. But he was outfought by him, just like Wilder's team outfought our sorry bunch.

It's dawning on me that Poch might not be able to turn this around.

He. Might. Have. To. Go. [emoji52]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Starting to look more and more like it, unfortunately. Love the man, but this is too much of a downward spiral, it seems.

@milo Son mom. Only player who stood out for us.

After we scored we sat back, got too deep, and let them play in our final third. They had time on the ball in our half. Kane was shattered and wasn't closing play. It was crying out for Moura from about 60.

Dier in his last spell at CB a few years back didn't look like a CB. Today he was poor - to be fair against a very tough side who put us under amounts of pressure. Sanchez, though shaky at times, does look like a CB. Made some vital recoveries.

Why anyone prefers Davies over Rose beats me. Davies is a pro, but was poor today. Had a fair amount of the ball around their box, but doesn't have the technique/confidence/drive to do much with it.

While Sheffield are clearly a good side, hard to play against, we got the rub of the green, and should have gone on to win.

I think our fans fail to realise that a lot of our first halves our slower tempo before we up it in the second. We can debate whether we like this or not, but I think it’s a pretty clear strategy.

against Bayern (to use an extreme example) we created loads of chances in a first half by pressing high and a fast tempo. We clearly aren’t doing it in the first half of a League game of which there are many. Sometimes we might press high and play fast in the first half, particularly if a team is known to be solid at defending (Palace) but I fully expect us to up the tempo this half and look like a different team.

the players were noticeably and routinely taking the slower tempo option. I think it’s by design.

BOL, you're clearly an intelligent fella but this is some crock of brick. There isn't some genius long term strategy behind everything Poch does. In fact, based on today there isn't even a short term strategy of any description. Your first sentence is so insulting to most posters on here as it implies you have the ability to see stuff that regular fans can't. It's bollox. There is no hidden strategy. Poch has no idea how to change things to beat or dominate Sheffield fudging United at home. Think about that. The second half was utter turd. How do you explain that?

What the fudge is Pochettino doing, not bringing Moura on until the last ten minutes? For fudges sake, he has lost the plot. The problems are that we have too many players who are just not good enough, Dier, Davies Aurier etc plus we are fudging tinkle weak mentally. I'm actually amazed that we did not go on to lose that. After a VRR let off like that would Cheat$ki or the Arse drop point like that? ot on your life, but we did and do, all the fudging time!

The team just look tired every game. I just don't get it. Every team we play has more energy then us.

We are desperate for some youth and energy in this team. Sissoko for all his hard work cannot do anything with the ball. N'dombele cannot play more than 45 mins before he is knackered.

I think I'd rather have skipp in there than Sissoko. Sessengon for his pace and Tanganga at the back.

What we are doing is not working. Time for some dramatic changes.

BOL, you're clearly an intelligent fella but this is some crock of brick. There isn't some genius long term strategy behind everything Poch does. In fact, based on today there isn't even a short term strategy of any description. Your first sentence is so insulting to most posters on here as it implies you have the ability to see stuff that regular fans can't. It's bollox. There is no hidden strategy. Poch has no idea how to change things to beat or dominate Sheffield fudging United at home. Think about that. The second half was utter turd. How do you explain that?

Have you seen Sheffield this season, I have and they done to in an in firm Liverpool what they done to us today.
If the keeper hadn't thrown one in the net Liverpool would have been lucky to get a draw.
We were crap, but give them credit.

Back