• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good line-up, that. Hoping we'll see more of Sessegnon in this game too, liked his little cameo against Red Star.

Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord - let the earth hear his voice

No Rose, Alderwiereld, Eriksen in starting lineup. Hallelujah. I prefer to take the risk with this lineup especially in the back 4. I will watch today's match finally.
tenor.gif

Happy with that, exactly the sort of thing we should be seeing.

Sheff Utd will be a much sterner test though, so it could be bumpy.

Looking forward to this

If we lose at least we lost with some changes and a new method. Better to aim high and fail than to aim low and pass.
I think that’s the point really. As long as we try to play and are making progressive, demonstrable, steps in team development and cohesion, then I reckon the majority will gladly take that.

It’s when we’re passively losing and learning nothing from it that we all get annoyed. And rightly so.

Better to try something that might work than go with something we all know is guaranteed not to work.

Back