• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Why could she not make it to the sound stage where they shot the moon landings.
Due to her death in 1962 perhaps?

Although they could have used CGI tech to bring her back. Like Disney did with Carrie Fisher in Star Wars the Last Jedi....

Last edited:
We landed on the moon but cant get the trains to ru on time(dont know if American trains run on time)

Of course it didn't happen. It was an arms race with Russia. America has Hollywood and it helped out.
Do you also believe the earth is flat?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Surely the priority signings over the next couple of windows are a first team ready RB and CB. With Aurier, KWP, Rose, Wanyama and Eriksen out the door to whoever will take them.

For me the CB has to be Ake, we should do everything we possibly can to get him in. Don't know what his contract situation is but the feelers should be put out there as he is the ready mad heir to Verts, I don't think I've seen him have a bad game. No disrespect to Bournemouth as I like what they do footballing wise but you would think the player wants a crack at the "big time". One worry though is how un-injury prone he is, you just know he'd come to us and break down immediately!

As for RB, each week that passes by with no change goes further against my hope, but it's a long old season and surely a chance out of some bizarre occurrence with Aurier (ie running himself over with his own car or getting injured whilst wrestling with a tiger) will present itself to KWP and he can string some consistent performances together...

We landed on the moon but cant get the trains to ru on time(dont know if American trains run on time)

Of course it didn't happen. It was an arms race with Russia. America has Hollywood and it helped out.
Space race. The Russians faked all their earlier moon landings too with help from Bollywood.

Funny enough you actually said why it did happen.

The space and arms race was partly an attempt to bankrupt the USSR. The very fact that the Russians didn’t debunk the moon landings at the time only really point to the fact that they did indeed happen

Any fee for Eriksen in January is a bonus. I'm sure that Levy will see it similarly.

Or even just getting his wages off our books. I'd not play him over Nov and Dec so that come January he realises that he's going to be sitting on his arse for another 5 months, which will hamper his glory move in the summer. That way he might take a loan in January

Max Aarons looks like he got all the attributes of a good right back. Needs some beefing up but looks good.

Surely the priority signings over the next couple of windows are a first team ready RB and CB.

Third and fourth priorities should be a ball playing holding midfielder and a goalkeeper. There has to be a concern that Lloris won't be the same player when he comes back.

Third and fourth priorities should be a ball playing holding midfielder and a goalkeeper. There has to be a concern that Lloris won't be the same player when he comes back.
If we're honest with ourselves he hasn't been the same player for a while now, more mistakes have crept into his game and the way Poch wants to play from the back does not suit him at all.

If we're honest with ourselves he hasn't been the same player for a while now, more mistakes have crept into his game and the way Poch wants to play from the back does not suit him at all.

He's still a top keeper but I worry that this injury might make him a little hesitant. Really good keepers cost a fair bit now.

I cant see us moving for a keeper until at least summer 2021. Highest priorities are 1 or 2 CBs and a RB and to Milo's point, they dont come cheap! We just won't have the cash to sign someone better than Lloris

At least we dont need to sign any more attackers with Clarke arriving next summer, and hopefully Parrott becoming increasingly involved...

I cant see us moving for a keeper until at least summer 2021. Highest priorities are 1 or 2 CBs and a RB and to Milo's point, they dont come cheap! We just won't have the cash to sign someone better than Lloris

At least we dont need to sign any more attackers with Clarke arriving next summer, and hopefully Parrott becoming increasingly involved...

Want to watch Zakaira tomorrow see how good he is?

Appx £11m
Can add a few mill to that I guess in signing fees for new contracts, depending on how you look at it.
I do hope we have a pre-signed contract ready, just want something quick

I’m dreaming of a world class right back in during January

Back