• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With most of the teams above us all playing each other a win today could shoot us up the table.
No time for mucking about, best team to start then sub them if we're comfortable.

Yes, I think today is a very big game for us. Presents a chance to build on a good performance in midweek and could push us up a few places in the table and therefore go into the international break with a bit more optimism

Nervous about the line up to be honest, i think my faith would be shaken if i see Erk in the line up.

I’ve put some money down on us to win today, first time I’ve felt confident in a while, so we’re guaranteed to lose now.

Only the full-backs changed from Wednesday! Do we have the real Poch back at last?!?!?

I feel sorry for Moura though....

Dier and Sanchez!

Lo Celso!!!

no Ghost oCE, Rose, Toby or Jan!!!

Aurier, but hey 4 out of 5 ain’t bad!!!

Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord - let the earth hear his voice

No Rose, Alderwiereld, Eriksen in starting lineup. Hallelujah. I prefer to take the risk with this lineup especially in the back 4. I will watch today's match finally.

I think rotation is fine, even preferable, when confidence is high and there’s a good vibe throughout the squad. But when you’re going through a long rocky patch, as we are, and confidence is fragile, then when you stumble across a good and effective formula - as we did with our midfield and attack particularly on Wednesday - I think you need to lock that in.

Well done Poch!!!

Back