• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Birthday Thread

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
It's my 46th birthday today !!

Let's dust out the old way we all used to celebrate, do your worst pictures wise !!

Had a fantastic cheese and wine tasting evening last night 3 whites, 3 reds and a port to finish

Chilled day today, nice dinner with the kids and mrs tonight

Tomorrow taking Mrs to Spurs for the 1st time, then out for dinner then out out at a mate's club night in Shoreditch

painfully_awkward_nightclub_09.jpg

I've seen the future...

Happy birthday Marky! That’s quite an itinerary for your age. I’m ten years younger and felt ill reading the prospect of a game, dinner and a club night in one day [emoji15]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Happy birthday Marky! That’s quite an itinerary for your age. I’m ten years younger and felt ill reading the prospect of a game, dinner and a club night in one day [emoji15]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
Will no doubt be home by 9pm hahah

Bastard, how the fudge are you younger than me?!!! Your beard is whiter than Santa Clause’s. :mad:

You only have to provide all your credit card and bank details for "verification". But you won't be charged anything. Honestly!
If I ever get an evening alone, I’ll be sure to let you guys know!

pS happy birthday marky.

Back