• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stadium Thread

That's Napoli in a nut shell. It's a crazy place, should try driving there once

Traffic lights are just for decoration, and you can really express yourself as a driver - pavements are part of your creative driving options :) Anything goes!

It's a bit Jekyll and Hyde, that Everton piece. The waterfront facade is beautiful, but not £500M beautiful. I hope that it incorporates a retractable roof though. If not why all the girders to carry what exactly? The stadium itself looks like a big warehouse converted into a football pitch.

It's a bit Jekyll and Hyde, that Everton piece. The waterfront facade is beautiful, but not £500M beautiful. I hope that it incorporates a retractable roof though. If not why all the girders to carry what exactly? The stadium itself looks like a big warehouse converted into a football pitch.

There are some amazing brick built structures on that waterfront, so I would say that it is inkeeping with the character of the area.

So, I finally got to the new Perth stadium to watch an Aussie rules match a few weeks back and then did a tour with my boys last week. It's seriously bloody impressive.

One of the things that impressed me most was getting in/out of the place. 60,000+ people leaving and I was on a train back to the city within 10 minutes. Very good public transport.

perthstadiumday.jpg

Wimbledon supporters will attend a crucial meeting on Monday evening to discuss a highly emotive proposal to end the club’s supporter-owned structure in return for new investment. A suddenly announced £11m shortfall for the construction of their new stadium has led the club’s owner, the mutually owned Dons Trust, to propose raising £7.5m by selling shares to private investors.

Wimbledon supporters will attend a crucial meeting on Monday evening to discuss a highly emotive proposal to end the club’s supporter-owned structure in return for new investment. A suddenly announced £11m shortfall for the construction of their new stadium has led the club’s owner, the mutually owned Dons Trust, to propose raising £7.5m by selling shares to private investors.

I’m sure it’ll be fine so long as none of those private investors are Peter Winkelman

Back