• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best OMT ever, apart from the fact that everything in it is wrong. We will mash the Sheffield clams into a paste, spread it liberally over some Brussel sprouts and chuck the lot into a ditch. Easiest 3 points of the season

Happy Birthday, you better be a good luck charm! Poch gets the sack birthday or no birthday, we'll know who to blame :) What is your prefered tipple at the ground?

Gazzaniga
Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies
Sissoko, Ndombele
Lucas, Dele, Son
Kane

Vorm, Foyth, Sessegnon, Dier, Winks, Lo Celso, Parrott

Last edited:
The way that Poch has singled out Lo Celo says to me he isn’t starting
Can’t wait to see Eriksen not trying for 83 minutes tomorrow

I hope he keeps the same team ( do not play for a couple of weeks after) so he really does not need to rest anyone. One change would be Davies for Rose ( imo) but will not be upset if he does keep the same team.

Biggest game of the season (if like me you spend your entire life surrounded by United fans)

I'm not overly confident about this. They are a really good side in good form.

I hope he keeps the same team ( do not play for a couple of weeks after) so he really does not need to rest anyone. One change would be Davies for Rose ( imo) but will not be upset if he does keep the same team.
Hardly likely is it? Poch will bring in Aurier, Eriksen et al because Lo Celso played "too many minutes on Weds" or somesuch excuse. He must keep Ndombele in there though, he is la moutarde

Poch rested players for this. They will be all back in.

Gazzanigga
Aurier Alderweireld Sanchez Rose
Sissoko Winks
Moura Eriksen Son
Kane

I think rotation is fine, even preferable, when confidence is high and there’s a good vibe throughout the squad. But when you’re going through a long rocky patch, as we are, and confidence is fragile, then when you stumble across a good and effective formula - as we did with our midfield and attack particularly on Wednesday - I think you need to lock that in.

Back