• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what tinkled me off today

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Some of you may know I now work at B&Q, they have been great taking me on knowing about my illness, lovely company and I enjoy working part time for them.

One of the benefits to the location is it is close 5 miles from where we live but also right next door to a dump/tip. So I goes in there today to take some rubbish from the garden and garage after a clear out. They wont let me in as i do not have my driving license on me or another form of photo ID. Then they try to charge me for taking some rocks that I dug out the bottom of the garden.

What the hell happened to this country, GHod damn tinkle take. Made me so furious that I thought next time I was out in the loading bay at work I was just going to start chucking rubbish over the fence into the tips yard.

Chuck some stuff over?
You are thinking small.
You're in B&Q, you have all these resources at your disposal.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them...

I presume they have to do ID checks because professional tradesmen are supposed to pay extra to dispose of professional waste, i.e. sometimes they will rock up in their own car and pretend it is household rubbish.

If a middle-aged bloke like Chich has rubbish from the garage/garden it might look like pro waste, particularly if he was in a van, so they might want to know who he is because this deters genuine tradespeople from taking the P155 and dumping trade waste as household waste.

I presume they have to do ID checks because professional tradesmen are supposed to pay extra to dispose of professional waste, i.e. sometimes they will rock up in their own car and pretend it is household rubbish.

If a middle-aged bloke like Chich has rubbish from the garage/garden it might look like pro waste, particularly if he was in a van, so they might want to know who he is because this deters genuine tradespeople from taking the P155 and dumping trade waste as household waste.

Is what I assumed.

But I was in the wife's little alfa romeo so no I did not look like a tradesman. Plus I'm sure they have seen me in the yard.

Spoilsport

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back