• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Gazzaniga

Still interested in what 2-3 months of consistent playing will do to his game.

Right now the gap I'm seeing is he tends to stick to his line a little more than Hugo, not really willing to "sweep"

Another couple of decent saves at right moments, also seems to be reasonably vocal with back line.

Really hope he can keep up the good form and become our no.1. Can't help but doubt he will, purely because he has so little first team experience for a 27 year old - just feels weird! But would love it if he does.

There’s been a fair bit of noise that we are looking at the Ajax keeper as a replacement for Lloris. Which doesn’t sound like Gazza would become No. 1, unless it was for a short interim period.

Needs to do a lot of work regarding his positioning when the opposition are attacking. Is far too rooted to his line which makes it hard for our defenders.

His shot stopping and distribution are very good however so hopefully the positioning can be coached.

He has done well since he came into the team, the more he plays the better he will settle. To be honest i am not sure we are missing Lloris ( at the moment).

I like him.

I dont miss Lloris.

I think that says it all for me.
I was never Lloris’ biggest fan which I know isn’t a popular opinion but if Gazza can keep this up he’d be my preference as I’d still prefer a solid all rounder that doesn’t make wonder saves then than one who does but has a goal costing error in him.
Plus he can kick the ball which I think will help take the pressure off us / start counter attacks.

Being thoroughly old school I just like the fact he can kick it long. I get so fed up with us playing out from Lloris to the centre halves and putting us under pressure time and time again. It may be the modern way but I hate it.........

Being thoroughly old school I just like the fact he can kick it long. I get so fed up with us playing out from Lloris to the centre halves and putting us under pressure time and time again. It may be the modern way but I hate it.........
Especially if one of the centre halves is Sanchez as he treats the ball like a hand grenade!

If ever there was a transfer that I've been completely wrong about. This guy can gladly continue to prove me wrong and given the severity of Hugo's injury and how we tend reintroduce players very slowly back in to the 1st team as it is, this stage of Paulo's Spurs career can be really crucial to our future decision making.

Oh the list is probably very long [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Don't know what you're talking about, I'm sure there's still time for Bongani Khumalo to really prove his worth. And Gio Dos Santos......And Lewis Holtby.....At least I knew Steven Pienaar was gonna be total brick though right? :D

Back