• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - FK Crvena zvezda Vs Tottenham Hotspur, CL Group stage, round 4***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, nice to see us win. Was impressed by Lo Celso application and workrate. And even though I'm not his biggest fan it was good to see Dier out there. He's not the sort of gonad* to play half arsed.

You're the one claiming he has managed him well with no more information (maybe even less) than I have [emoji2369]

Also note, he was fit enough to feature for Argentina from the start during the international break.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I do have more information. I am trusting what Poch and his fitness staff have decided is best for Lo Celso. After all they have a lot more experience and expertise as well as working with the player day in day out. Where does yours come from?

Note that Poch gave Lo Celso 86 minutes today... potentially indicating that Lo Celso was perfectly fit enough to play 45 minutes in the Premier league in recent weeks... or if Steff and Robspur don't like that take... how about... potentially indicating that Poch cannot possibly play him against Sheff Utd, because he is too tired after a tough midweek game!

I liked the inter play and understanding between lo celso and foyth. Countrymen playing together a lot should help.

Really good. Easy to say they were terrible but they have a formidable home record. We controlled the game. Couple of good saves from Gazza, Foyth looked good, Dier looked good, Ndombele is such a fun player to watch (giveaway at the start of the second half excepted) and Sonny showed some good character. I questioned Lo Celso last week on here - he was excellent. Really enjoyed his performance.

We've had false dawns this season. Hopefully this kick starts our season because I really believe we have a good run in us.

Similar on Saturday please. COYS.

Note that Poch gave Lo Celso 86 minutes today... potentially indicating that Lo Celso was perfectly fit enough to play 45 minutes in the Premier league in recent weeks... or if Steff and Robspur don't like that take... how about... potentially indicating that Poch cannot possibly play him against Sheff Utd, because he is too tired after a tough midweek game!

Let's enjoy the result and leave digging out people for another day

@milo Ndombele with a nod to Gazza who kept us in it at a key moment. If that chance had gone in the result and performance likely have been very different.

Back