• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

I've waited a few days (games even) before posting this (and I hope I'm proven wrong to a Sissoko/Scara level) but I'm not seeing anything about Lo Celso that makes me think he'l cut it for us. The pace (of which he has zero) of the league, means his delicate touch game simply isn't suited. He'll never get the time on the ball he craves. He scored and assisted a lot in Spain but he barely looks up when he gets the ball in the final third. He looks nervous and admittedly is surrounded by under-performing players and a nervy/angry crowd.
That was my assessment based on his highlights reel.
But let's wait until May to pass judgement.

They do but it never hurt giggs or bale

from a creative point of view Le Celso plays like Ozil did ... again another one footed player

Those players can use their other foot.

I will give him the season like idol all players. Which as he has not played yet means this time next season.

Love NDombele already, sexy touch on him.

Those players can use their other foot.

I will give him the season like idol all players. Which as he has not played yet means this time next season.

Love NDombele already, sexy touch on him.
So can Le Celso use his other foot
But none of those players I mentioned used their right foot much at all...

Well, I watch quite a lot of football, and saw him quite a few times last season. He's a quality player, and there is no reason why he should not be a good player for us. He's got magnificent ball control, works hard, good passing range, and isn't afraid to get stuck in. He's got a long range shot too.
Just wait and see, and you will eventually love him!

I don't want to jump the gun and especially not to base it on this specific match but he's looking like the player we hoped Lamela would become. Let's hope this is just the start of a longer period of form for him.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back