• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - FK Crvena zvezda Vs Tottenham Hotspur, CL Group stage, round 4***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm watching a feed of the stadium
Lots of young kids and ladies and families and spare seats, looks very benign, very quiet... compared to the broiling cauldron of hatred we expected

I'm sure they will pipe up in a few minutes, but right now is quiet.

FT! Bayern Munich and Juventus both secure their place in the last 16.
Bayern Munich 2-0 Olympiakos

Here come the lads, down the brightly lit tunnel of love with a bunch of 6 year old mascots. Not exactly terrifying is it?!

Commentator says a win will virtually guarantee we progress out of the group.

*Defeat incoming*

Excited to see how Ndombele and LoCelso do together. Hoping Dier doesn't do anything silly.

Son completely pulled out of the first challenge. Don't think he'll touch anyone all game, and it will severly affect his performance.

Formation is

Foyth Sanchez Dier Rose
...Sissoko Ndombele
..LoCelso Alli Son
..........Kane

Poch is standing up... obviously doesn't fancy the red plastic seat (compared to his usual blue plush heated seat)

Has now. BT Sports app on AppleTV. If we kicked off at 20.00 sharp, I reckon I’m two and a half minutes behind. Feck.

Formation is

Foyth Sanchez Dier Rose
...Sissoko Ndombele
..LoCelso Alli Son
..........Kane

Poch is standing up... obviously doesn't fancy the red plastic seat (compared to his usual blue plush heated seat)
Did you see the one BT put up prematch!!!?

3 at back. Dier in midfield. Alli wide.

Back