• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - FK Crvena zvezda Vs Tottenham Hotspur, CL Group stage, round 4***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4231?

Gazza
Foyth Dier Sanchez Rose
Sissoko Ndombele
Lo Celso Alli Son
Kane​

Can understand if Toby needs to be rested especially with no Jan to rotate with until after the intl break but would have gone with Tanganga instead. He is 20 after all not 17.

Then Dier could have gone in midfield allowing Sissoko or Ndombele to be rested ahead of saturday’s difficult game. Ideally we would have rested both but it seems Winks has an injury.

Happy with team though but Tanganga for me, which would have also allowed Dier in midfield, which also then allows Sissoko and Ndombele to do a half each.

Like the team but not the central defensive partnership or Rose. We'd have gotten away with that at home but away is a big ask. A lot rests Big Dav tonight. Maybe this sort of game can be the making of the man.

Like the team but not the central defensive partnership or Rose. We'd have gotten away with that at home but away is a big ask. A lot rests Big Dav tonight. Maybe this sort of game can be the making of the man.

Yeah I would have had Sanchez as right centre back and Tanganga as left centre back and then Tanganga is well covered on both sides with Rose’s experience to help him.

Missed opportunity not to have given Tanganga the start tonight imo.

In fairness, we could play a CB partnership of Foyth and Sanchez with Sissoko at RB and Dier at DM. We could see a back 5 with Dele, NDombele and GLC in a 3.

There are a few ways this could go and I wouldn't put it past Poch doing something odd.

I’d really love Dier and Sanchez to work - as it frees Foyth up to be our saviour at right back whilst also taking the reliance away from Jan and Toby....

fudge me, I’m asking for a lot though aren’t I!!!!!

I’m hoping 400 Tottenham have registered for members of “Red Star+”, downloaded some tickets and are camped in the home end ready to appear!

Back